Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gold Mines

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Souless

Souless

Gold Mines Empty
PostSubject: Gold Mines   Gold Mines I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:29 am

Hey devs, I see how inflated gold is now, in my opinion gold mines will inflate gold value more than it is today.

My suggestion:
Replacing gold mines in the map with stone mines, this will balance out the stone value and gold in the market a bit more because gold is becoming useless in trades

Gold as a currency is becoming useless

Last edited by Souless on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archer

Gold Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Mines   Gold Mines I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:34 am

i disagree... there should be an equal number of gold/stone/iron/wood resources on the map--probably 4 of each.

If a resource becomes 'devalued' thats just economy 101. Let the community and the players decide the cost of things, that's not the dev's job.

that would be worse than when they forced the balance with the CP bonus and login bonus for darkside players.
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

Gold Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Mines   Gold Mines I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:50 am

I have a plan on how to restore the market in this passages

• reducing all gold rewards expecially nightmare mode but not pvp

• Rising up a bit more crafting material drop rate

• Reducing max starting price and buyout at 2 times their value in gold for resources

With the incoming guild warfare regional bonuses will give more resources and the gold demand will lower drastically, add to that gold mines and the problem can only go worse with gold currency being devalued and becoming insignificant for trades
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Gold Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Mines   Gold Mines I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:27 am

Well noted.

Rewards in general are currently very "generous"... Expect some nerfing, which will of course lead to reduced healing costs as well.
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

Gold Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Mines   Gold Mines I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:34 am

Tyvm Runeslayer for considering my ideas Very Happy I was tired of making more than 30k golds per hour Laughing 
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Gold Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Mines   Gold Mines I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:48 am

Ok....30k gold per hour is definitely a lot...
Back to top Go down
Gafse

Gold Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Mines   Gold Mines I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:50 am

he must be full of S***, i'd like to see how he makes 30k per hour after repair and healing
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

Gold Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Mines   Gold Mines I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:53 am

Consider I had to give away for free 10k gold to my guild mate and the rest wasted to buy several kind of overpriced 10k-30k gold items everyday, and my items are always full repaired plus had to deposit 30k gold in guild bank because I had no space to put all that gold and I'm still with 43k gold...had to buy a 31k gold epic banner to reduce the golds stored again...

Well, k, it's not always 30k, it depends on rolls and on how well I play my hour of solos and co ops but I can guarantee gold rewards at the moment are very generous
Back to top Go down
Archer

Gold Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Mines   Gold Mines I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:09 am

I agree with reducing the gold value of rewards from fights(with a reduction of repair/heal costs--DO NOT IGNORE THE REPAIR COSTS IF YOU NERF GOLD OUTPUT!)

I stand by my statement that there should be 4x (or at least an even number) of all 4 resources.

If guilds/players don't have a need for one/any of the resources, they'll take those places last, but let the PLAYERS decide what things they want. Devs shouldn't force it on them.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

Gold Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Mines   Gold Mines I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Whatever goes into the economy has to come out somehow.

I dont think the gold/iron mines necessarily have to skew the economy. I think there is a risk of it, but this may actually bring Iron/Stone more in line with Wood prices. I think a little more normalization of the gold/resource cost of all 3 resources is a good thing either through supply side or preferably through demand side.

About gold -- if Gold income has increased, are there GW resource sinks to consume this extra gold?

Aside from adjusting supply/demand of resources, is there a reason for the rather stringent price controls on the AH? The 3gold per 1resources ratio is an artificial limit on the economy and if that limit doesnt better the game somehow, I would suggest removing it or increasing it significantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gold Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Mines   Gold Mines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gold Mines
Page 1 of 1