Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archers/Gunners maximum missile strength stat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwar

Archers/Gunners maximum missile strength stat Empty
PostSubject: Archers/Gunners maximum missile strength stat   Archers/Gunners maximum missile strength stat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:08 am

I couldn't find anything regarding this on the forum yet, so I was wondering: can we get some confirmation that items for missile units add to missile strength? Or does it only affect Melee strength?

Reason I'm asking is that my missile units are capped at 40 Strength, but most of my items would already bring them way past this (e.g. start with 30 str, equip one item with +15 str = insta-cap at 40)

Does sound silly to me if the underlying (hidden) stat for missile strength is unaffected (or also capped at 40)

Any insights?

Cheers,

Gwar
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

Archers/Gunners maximum missile strength stat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archers/Gunners maximum missile strength stat   Archers/Gunners maximum missile strength stat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:42 am

IIRC, I remember Rune saying something along the lines of Melee Str contributing some portion of its stats to Missile Str.

From experience, I have seen +STR beyond the cap of 40 help archer units. I havent tried to analyze kill numbers or do any testing to back that up with numbers though.

Back to top Go down

Archers/Gunners maximum missile strength stat
Page 1 of 1