Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic

Go down 
+10
Gorlak
RuneSlayer
Sir Jakh
Mephy
Zee94
Savvage
RiseKnight
Fizban
Piktas
Urfang
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Calev

Calev

Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:34 am

Mephy wrote:
600 FF isn't even that much. 1200-1500 is.

I will simply say: lol

EDIT: at my barracks level (9, and have an army around 520 ap) I guess it can't be reached that amount of ff (except in 3 players coop , and looking for it =)). Maybe you have super coops with 1k ap armies, and know very nice ranged players... 1200-1500 ff it's crazy thing, want to see a pic, only for the fun xD

But 600 ff means three possible things:

a) The player is new and don't know about the ff
b) The player need to do more practice in solo, so he don't kill his friend's armies
c) The player don't care about it, and wana get some fun arrowing his friends =)

So, if I find some player who I think fits in c), I´ll post it to get some fun for me too =) (and hoping the mates who watch the pics give some fun to these players too, as well as I'll do for sure =)).

Last edited by Calev on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:38 am

If a person killed more allies than enemies then it's a lot. Doesn't matter if he killed only 15 ally units but managed to kill 10 enemy units. People like that should get some kind of penalty. I wouldn't mind big FF scores if they actually killed more enemies than my troops.
Back to top Go down
Calev

Calev

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:55 am

Piktas wrote:
If a person killed more allies than enemies then it's a lot. Doesn't matter if he killed only 15 ally units but managed to kill 10 enemy units. People like that should get some kind of penalty. I wouldn't mind big FF scores if they actually killed more enemies than my troops.
 Agree, sometimes ff it's necessary, and I understand (usually bellow 150). And a penalty would be nice for people who repeteadly do lots of ff.
Back to top Go down
Latexlord

Latexlord

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Max FF I saw was 2890 on purpose (I let you guess who it was... Mr D. !)

Yup, It starts to be annoying around 400 - 500.

But I have to agree that 600, even if it's noticeable, is not "a lot".
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:49 pm

600FF with a 121AP army is a lot.
Back to top Go down
Chip56

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:08 pm

yeap, considering the army size that's a lot
Back to top Go down
Mephy

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:21 pm

A single artillery shot can hit 1000 FF. One shot. 120 AP may mean 2 archers and no infantry, making 600 an easily achievable amount.
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Having same case, but the person been scolded by other coop player and left the game.
Back to top Go down
Latexlord

Latexlord

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:26 am

Hegorn wrote:
600FF with a 121AP army is a lot.

That's true, I didn't pay attention to the AP at first -.-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2