Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic

Go down 
+10
Gorlak
RuneSlayer
Sir Jakh
Mephy
Zee94
Savvage
RiseKnight
Fizban
Piktas
Urfang
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Urfang

Urfang

Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic Empty
PostSubject: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:46 am

There are a guy who flood the market with his fragments. He gain these fragments without battle and cause xp loss for his allies because his unfair fragment hunter tactic. He join in coop battles but dont fight just move his armies in the upper corner and wait until the others fight against the overpower.

Thus the real fighters loose xp and he can join immediately into another coop with his untouched units.
And he get fragments without battle and this is why he do this, but his shameful tactic cause xp loss for the honest players.

Savvageopress you earn high rank in the Hall of Shame!

PS
I heard many people who fell this trap with Savvageopress so if an admin read this please send him a warning that stop this destructive tactic

Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:56 am

There's also 2 of him. One on the light side and one on the dark. I thought multi-accounts are against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:12 am

Here's another one blatantly talking with both accounts. How does this multi-account rule work anyway?

Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic Untitled
Back to top Go down
Urfang

Urfang

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:30 am

Well, so he is not just an immoral coop player what is actually shameful but legal because he has the law to be a rat, but this proof about his multiaccount means that he earn not just a warm but a ban too. He used to write exactly the same trade offers in the dark side.
Back to top Go down
Fizban

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:37 am

Piktas wrote:
Here's another one blatantly talking with both accounts. How does this multi-account rule work anyway?

Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic Untitled

Strange, when I look at the chat both Kovo lines show blue... and I have all the right lines from other players above it too !
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:39 am

about the blue text, I dont know the detail but on dark side, sometime if you go to global or trade chat, players that supposed to be light turned into red name, I dont know this bug applied on light side too or not.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:39 am

I looked at it again. You're right Fizban. Dafuq is happening? <_<
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Ohh noes.   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:49 am

Hello ^^

First of all, Urfang, I only did that once in my entire game play Smile So how could you hear many reports of my destructive tactics...

And, second of all, is that even possible? I light player and a dark player having the same username? And, isn't that a glitch? Where you see a name with blue and red colours! You're kinda desperate lol!
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: ....   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:55 am

And, Urfang, you're using plural forms, maybe try to be truthful and only say "singular" terms.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:56 am

I don't know about the things that Urfang is accusing you of and I don't know if a light and dark player can have the same name. I saw you post stuff as a dark player and as a light player just like Kovo there. If it's a bug then so be it.

Last edited by Piktas on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Urfang

Urfang

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:00 am

Savvageopress wrote:
Hello ^^

First of all, Urfang, I only did that once in my entire game play Smile So how could you hear many reports of my destructive tactics...:

It is a lie. Just only me saw this more times and I heard the same thing from other people too.

The blue name is maybe just a bug, I dont know Piktas was who post this thing, but what I wrote about your immoral fragment hunting tactic and that you do this continously is true.
Back to top Go down
Zee94

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:34 am

Savage wanna pvp?
Back to top Go down
Mephy

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:36 am

The colored names in trade chat is really a bug, but it surely didn't happen only once, Savvage. Many people complain in the faction chat about you hiding in a corner.
Back to top Go down
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:58 am

Here is another freshly captured example (I erased the dialogs):

Here red...
Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic Savvag12

Here blue:
Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic Savvag13

And here it's in the same chat (trade) one a few minutes before the other... Shocked

Blue:
Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic Rise_b10

Red:
Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic Rise_r10

Could RuneSlayer or Lightshield explain us once for all what's going on here? Bug or multi account?

Last edited by Sir Jakh on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:10 am

Probably a bug. We are on it.
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:12 am

Sir Jakh wrote:

Here red...

Here blue:

And here it's in the same chat (trade) one a few minutes before the other... Shocked

Blue:

Red:

Could RuneSlayer or Lightshield explain us once for all what's going on here? Bug or multi account?

Its a bug, I can guarantee that I did not do any multi accounting.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:39 am

RiseKnight wrote:
Sir Jakh wrote:

Here red...

Here blue:

Blue:

Red:

We do not believe you, so you will be banned from Battle Conquest, our next game, the game after our next game and we will never.................ever................bake cookies for you.
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:48 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
RiseKnight wrote:
Sir Jakh wrote:

Here red...

Here blue:

Blue:

Red:

We do not believe you, so you will be banned from Battle Conquest, our next game, the game after our next game and we will never.................ever................bake cookies for you.

Is that a joke, Rune? -__-
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:50 am

Well, depends. Were you expecting cookies? Smile
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:51 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
I prefer ice cream if you have some...
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:52 am

RiseKnight wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

All out of ice cream I'm afraid. Wink
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:53 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
RiseKnight wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

All out of ice cream I'm afraid. Wink
Damn it... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gorlak

Gorlak

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:46 am

Savvageopress wrote:
Hello ^^

First of all, Urfang, I only did that once in my entire game play Smile So how could you hear many reports of my destructive tactics...

Definitely not true cos you did the same thing to me and claimed it was your brother who "made" you retreat
Back to top Go down
Calev

Calev

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:39 am

Hey! After some frustrating ff battles, I'll post here pics with the players who make more ff (Hall of shame is their place, I think =)).

First one, with 600 in friendly fire is....

Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic Ymds
Back to top Go down
Mephy

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:56 am

600 FF isn't even that much. 1200-1500 is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic   Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall of Shame: Savvageopress and his unfair tactic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next