Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Account reset questions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rokun

Rokun

Account reset questions. Empty
PostSubject: Account reset questions.   Account reset questions. I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:39 am

I'm sure a couple of players were wondering so anyone who knows about this feel free to add your input, I don't plan on changing factions/races but for newer players this thread might be of use (That and I haven't seen any updates or threads other then saying you could now change your race).

1.) Do you keep your buildings' upgrades/research? (Doubtful, but for players who are dissatisfied with their faction but don't wanna change due to starting everything over).

2.) For players who have donated, will they be refunded their crystals, or will they only keep their current balance?

3.) Will items/army still be the same, or do you loose one/both upon reset? (Items I'd assume would carry over, but army I highly doubt).

4.) Would your stats reset? (As in wins/loss ratio's and such).

5.) Would your storage/money transfer over? (Again I highly doubt this but then again I don't know).

6.) If your stuff does transfer over, will their be a "debuff' or wait time for said player to prevent them from constantly changing factions? Races I think wouldn't matter as long as you stay within but this is more of a question directed at the GM's. If nothing transfers then this question is moot.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Account reset questions.   Account reset questions. I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:06 am

Most of the questions are answered when you click on the Reset button, but I will gladly answer them all.

Quote :
1.) Do you keep your buildings' upgrades/research? (Doubtful, but for players who are dissatisfied with their faction but don't wanna change due to starting everything over).

No.

Quote :
2.) For players who have donated, will they be refunded their crystals, or will they only keep their current balance?

Purchased Gems and bonuses are transferred to the next account.

Quote :
3.) Will items/army still be the same, or do you loose one/both upon reset? (Items I'd assume would carry over, but army I highly doubt).

All items and units are lost.

Quote :
4.) Would your stats reset? (As in wins/loss ratio's and such).

Yes, as your account is being deleted and there is no reason for those stats to be available.

Quote :
5.) Would your storage/money transfer over? (Again I highly doubt this but then again I don't know).

No.

Quote :
6.) If your stuff does transfer over, will their be a "debuff' or wait time for said player to prevent them from constantly changing factions? Races I think wouldn't matter as long as you stay within but this is more of a question directed at the GM's. If nothing transfers then this question is moot.

You can only reset your account twice and as stated above only Gems and bonuses are transferred.
Back to top Go down
Rokun

Rokun

PostSubject: Re: Account reset questions.   Account reset questions. I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:37 am

Much appreciated, thanks!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Account reset questions.   Account reset questions. I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:40 am

No problem! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

PostSubject: Re: Account reset questions.   Account reset questions. I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:10 am

RuneSlayer, why shouldn't you put these answers or what appears when one pushes the reset button in the "Tips and Guides" section? It would inform whoever thinks to reset his account about what exactly to expect.

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Account reset questions.   Account reset questions. I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Actually, as I informed above, all this information is shown to the player when he clicks the button.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Account reset questions.   Account reset questions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Account reset questions.
Page 1 of 1