Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Command Point

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

Next Command Point Empty
PostSubject: Next Command Point   Next Command Point I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:07 am

Hi,

At the bottom of the battle map, on the left there is this timer about "Next Command Point" and a number next to it:

Next Command Point Comman10

What is this timer about, what is a "command point"? And what does the number next to it mean?

I hope this topic hasn't already been discussed, I searched everywhere in the forum but I didn't find anything about this.
Back to top Go down
Punch

Next Command Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Command Point   Next Command Point I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:16 am

whenever you do a solo fight it uses a command point.

so eventually you run out of "solo" fights. you can hold 10 command points.

however, most people do co-op and not solo, so it is very rare to be out of command points.
Back to top Go down
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

Next Command Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Command Point   Next Command Point I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:12 am

Thanks Punch for your explanation Wink .

Well, as for me, I guess I'm gonna run out of command points more often now, because I'm done with co-op.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

Next Command Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Command Point   Next Command Point I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:18 am

Solo PvE battles can be quite a lot faster than Co Ops - especially due to the speed-up option. Also, Nightmare difficulty offers better rewards and CPs.

Back to top Go down
Jervaj

Jervaj

Next Command Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Command Point   Next Command Point I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Hegorn wrote:
Solo PvE battles can be quite a lot faster than Co Ops - especially due to the speed-up option. Also, Nightmare difficulty offers better rewards and CPs.

+1

End game players always do nightmares until they ran out of points and then tehy go for COOP. Thhey push mroe the bars in this way.

Anyway its confusing because ingame it shows like COOP giving more rewards than nightmare but then is the opposite. I think they should cange the star thing to reflect the real situation.
Back to top Go down
pug

Next Command Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Command Point   Next Command Point I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:20 pm

i have to agree, there seems to be less reward for nightmare difficulty. there does seem to be more gold but less resources and the arti's and frag's are either the same or less ? true you do seem to get more gold but this doesn't count for the fact you are more likely to have a much bigger heal. hence the gold seems less. i play them cos they give higher battle point's than coop. i do tend to run out of CP's but i expect this.
some light on this subject would be nice thanx ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Command Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Command Point   Next Command Point I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Command Point
Page 1 of 1