Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How are MVP points calculated?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaylemn

How are MVP points calculated? Empty
PostSubject: How are MVP points calculated?   How are MVP points calculated? I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:03 pm

How are MVP points calculated? elephant

I know it's not limited to kill count, death count and army size, because I've seen people get MVP with less kill counts, more death counts, and less army counts. This is because of the big +1.4k MVP point under the kill count, which I don't know where it came from. Also happened another time when someone was close to my AP.
Back to top Go down
Mephy

PostSubject: Re: How are MVP points calculated?   How are MVP points calculated? I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Positive factors: how small your army is, how many and what unit you've killed
Negative factors: how many and what unit you've lost, friendly fire

Just remember that someone with half the size of the largest army will get a 50% bonus multiplier, and the type of unit killed also changes the amount of points (killing an artillery gives more points than killing a light infantry)
Back to top Go down
Vaylemn

PostSubject: Re: How are MVP points calculated?   How are MVP points calculated? I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:51 pm

Army size seems to boost a lot. I have a kill/death ratio of 3 and the other guy had a kill/death ratio of 1, yet he got MVP because I had about 450 AP and he had about 350 AP.
Back to top Go down
Latexlord

Latexlord

PostSubject: Re: How are MVP points calculated?   How are MVP points calculated? I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:00 pm

I don't really know how casualties work, but it seems that the AP multiplier reduce the cost of casualties... If that's really the case, it doesn't make sense... They already have less unit, so they can't have a lot of casualties...
Back to top Go down
Rokun

Rokun

PostSubject: Re: How are MVP points calculated?   How are MVP points calculated? I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:19 am

Latexlord wrote:
I don't really know how casualties work, but it seems that the AP multiplier reduce the cost of casualties... If that's really the case, it doesn't make sense... They already have less unit, so they can't have a lot of casualties...

Putting it bluntly, if you loose say 1 light infantry with no gear, compared to 1 cav unit with no gear, you'll loose more MVP points for the lost cav unit then the lost infantry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are MVP points calculated?   How are MVP points calculated? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are MVP points calculated?
Page 1 of 1