Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not?   Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:56 pm

Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not? U3OpJhZcRfAgjOcLp90hMZeUxyydqTvEPuyXvoJoWVJdTJVWA1NBZT71FuT-Mqh5OEv8Cugg__hcv8W-AlxXEl-DwrqfWS3ko05CFFeHx7CiDa-dN01hkXpIyQ

I always (until today) thought that Drop Rate% & XP% items contributed to AP, and hence not good to take to PvP.

The above appears to indicate they are "free" statistics, and thus can be taken to PvP safetly (without making the army weaker)
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not?   Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:34 pm

If you looked on non-hero items you may be able to get a much clearer picture.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not?   Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:56 pm

XViper wrote:
If you looked on non-hero items you may be able to get a much clearer picture.

Umm, temporary laziness1 ... I was hoping someone else had the answer ...

1No, I did not say that ... forum glitch  Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not?   Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:51 pm

XP adds to GS. But something seems to be off when it comes to hero items.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not?   Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:12 am

Perfect thread... Claiming something like drop/exp is not contributing... and the sample is all hero rare weapons!   cheers 

Sigh... Now to prove you wrong.
Unit items are really noticeable, no doubt about it.

i have a 30 endu/30 armor godlike (bc1, though my few bc2 items follow the same pattern of costing AP), costs 45 AP, and 30 endu/30 armor/18 exp bonus, costs 52.

lazy links if you don't believe:
http://prntscr.com/2mpvlg
http://prntscr.com/2mpwbb

Hero items simply have lower AP per stat point so it might happen that eg. droprate would be 0.4 AP, but displayed as 0. You should take a look at epics/godlikes, and not +4exp or such low value.

Even my lazy comparison proves that exp/drop count towards AP even for heroes.

rare melee 11 str 10 -> 10 AP
epic melee 10 str 10 exp 16 -> 11 AP (lower battle stat, higher AP).

Seriously it's just a matter of rounding, so if you're lucky to get a hero item with low drop/exp, it won't cost you more AP.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not?   Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:40 am

Fyrr, thanks for your two very good examples.  Copy of Fyrr's items:

Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not? Cld0dKuDo Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not? 3uqt
So 18% experience is about 7 GS (at least on non hero items).

Oh ... and nice items you have Fyrr  Basketball
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not?   Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:16 am

Very nice items!!
Jeez!!
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not?   Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:17 am

This topic isn't about my items, dammit, those were just easiest to compare, but aww thanks. Both for heavies and I waste lots of armor by overcapping. Would be perfect for elves though ;p

Hm, would be nice to know the exact drop/exp/other stats AP values in general. (cough, devs?)

(and thanks for posting pics, i never have enough patience)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not?   Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do Drop Rate% & XP% Items contribute to Army Points or Not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: