Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dwarves are easier to fight against now (AI)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mephy

Dwarves are easier to fight against now (AI) Empty
PostSubject: Dwarves are easier to fight against now (AI)   Dwarves are easier to fight against now (AI) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:52 am

With the Iron Beards new unit, the AI is a lot easier to kill now. They just rush the 0 armour unit in the frontline with a lot more of movespeed, they die to your entire army and then you have already a big advantage. Just reporting, this should be addressed, as I think it isn't intended.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Dwarves are easier to fight against now (AI)   Dwarves are easier to fight against now (AI) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:54 am

They are drunk....what did you expect? Wink http://battleconforums.com/blog/bring-more-ale-for-the-ironbeards/
Back to top Go down
Khor

Khor

PostSubject: Re: Dwarves are easier to fight against now (AI)   Dwarves are easier to fight against now (AI) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:19 am

Same was true with the Slashers... and with Cavalry (which might make stronger dwarf armies harder as the cavalry does not rush ahead to die)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dwarves are easier to fight against now (AI)   Dwarves are easier to fight against now (AI) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dwarves are easier to fight against now (AI)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: