Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Piktas

Piktas

Guild Members Empty
PostSubject: Guild Members   Guild Members I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Could it be possible to make so that guild members could see what other guild members are online? Perhaps light up green dots near online members in the guild menu and only be visible by members.
Back to top Go down
Wolfshield

Guild Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Members   Guild Members I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:43 pm

As guild leader this would be very useful for me. support
Back to top Go down
Jervaj

Jervaj

Guild Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Members   Guild Members I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:37 am

Completely agree.

Also is good to know for chat talk and if you wanna organise some damage in a region.
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

Guild Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Members   Guild Members I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Piktas wrote:
Could it be possible to make so that guild members could see what other guild members are online? Perhaps light up green dots near online members in the guild menu and only be visible by members.

Also, would like to add that there should also be an activity counter under a "Last-active" column which can show "xx hours ago" This would be a helpful addition in keeping active people in the guild and removing the inactive ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Members   Guild Members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: