Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time stamps for guild/removal of guild history.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyanetto

Time stamps for guild/removal of guild history. Empty
PostSubject: Time stamps for guild/removal of guild history.   Time stamps for guild/removal of guild history. I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Every single time I log in, I see messages, and I have no way of determining when it was written, which is starting to get to me, at least draw a line between history and actual chat, or just timestamps, if none of those work, remove history.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Time stamps for guild/removal of guild history.   Time stamps for guild/removal of guild history. I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:09 am

Nyanetto wrote:
Every single time I log in, I see messages, and I have no way of determining when it was written, which is starting to get to me, at least draw a line between history and actual chat, or just timestamps, if none of those work, remove history.

You will see a lot of changes with the new GUI coming. Timestamps in the chat is one of them. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nyanetto

PostSubject: Re: Time stamps for guild/removal of guild history.   Time stamps for guild/removal of guild history. I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:36 am

Thank god D: Where will the time on the stamps be based on?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Time stamps for guild/removal of guild history.   Time stamps for guild/removal of guild history. I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:26 am

Nyanetto wrote:
Thank god D: Where will the time on the stamps be based on?

Probably server time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time stamps for guild/removal of guild history.   Time stamps for guild/removal of guild history. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time stamps for guild/removal of guild history.
Page 1 of 1