Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild Empty
PostSubject: Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild   Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild GDcSwX3SwBPSS7LwfOS3chIvcc_pMFfNGB55G2SzVJHdaPyMvSxzaXoU1OtDC6j72VXYFQBAz0gij0uKwVHQgsDIcKWekMf2LP5tOWytdGlNSc9VuTQnCgXQXg

Prism has 100% Influence on #50 & has reduced rebs influence to 0.0 ... they should no longer show up as the #2 guild when looking at guilds on #50.

Severity: Totally trivial
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild   Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:55 am

Not a bug. They still have some influence in the Region. 0.00... something. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild   Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:17 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Not a bug. They still have some influence in the Region. 0.00... something. Wink
I'm reading this as you are saying there is a rounding issue, they have 0.001% or something ...

Response:

I just did three fights on #50 in a row, which should certainly set rebs to 0.00000:

Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild W8rl2AWQ7ivjE2WQxzg-1BvHyqndtZ1pwfyI1WMmXpKaHaemFQuCqU5iqz5xuTifl1NOPU5vu5DPZkch07OhTgLJrdGbYjTElVtc0KW_OFKmWQKHBBP-rqAwyw
New pictures after 3 fights on #50, rebs stays stuck at 0.0%

Doing 99 conquest points per turn, does an average of 0.1% to 0.2% influence.  No matter how much I fight on #50 (and it has a defense command on it), rebs stay on the list as #2 guild with 0.0%.

I do not believe its a rounding error (or when decreasing their influence as we go up to 100%, it does not properly decrease their influence to 0.0000000000000000).

Update: Rebs still only has 290 conquest points on #50, so they are not building up influence to counter Prism's influence.

Severity: Trivial Bug (I still want it acknowledged as bug; I don't care if ifs fixed or not really as its not an important bug)
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild   Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:21 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild   Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:33 am

Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild MASBQ-yEA8NQv_JwHkDCmEMNbyt7wmJJl0IrNt9eBNMiepPiJeWPH_5fV4nji91Ys-E8EFtbGuTxnRINp6h9dcZV_AYII0p-s-LW35LriTcbRiAdAe-iMzA1AQ
RuneSlayer wrote:
Fixed
Thanks! cheers
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Half a bug   Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:39 am

Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild Rxa-9XyfrVvszlbbym9aJyxinLWnfx-7kBKGasWM5jMncuIY0NsswqDAu3qAsdhb_kN43yBLgt15pxodr_oMczmaGuF8OtkZRR_LvE5lGlVST-BJZ27fo91SXQ

Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild HoXThWBq64HJlwxq212nZyujABkW73tCDzMksWJEzpMNpxxBSngZZ3kyQD3cpkeosF8_gzX3cr6RmpZD6VEzuNnQhn6f2XNwGna6jXggpipgLWdEOr2LQQgBWQ

Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild NpZehPrblDSsGdypk3jkbNrs48xg_mvyXiIiIT2erEz9HvKUDJxuwlRFA9i_17JgC53QEHnbL_uvhnEOMoUjwMc9s58rHZ5tRzmHaWL-2KoZKHky31iHlDXhAw

In Another thread Runeslayer tell us:

RuneSlayer wrote:
"Never give up..." Smile
Hmm, well, in that case ...

... I'll take that as permission to file a small addendum to this previous bug report Wink
Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild ZZQChaeYlVaOnJYEquKbg097y9ZkRbtl2GOCsyaISPt3n4gO7bsvBuBlJAX_gMxgLZvl50IkLgerO7NyPOmH7oRoTzpLNLQt46sWHo7sbs29JD8Q0DFL8khfaA
A picture of a half-bug, almost no longer a catterpillar1, but becoming a pwetty butterfly.

1Footnote to the scientifically picky: This is a metaphor, of
course, not intended as a scientifically accurate statement Rolling Eyes

Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild Qp-hAaZ2xYP9Ybv_dVUnvkP_fhtU8ja68P5H81URIe9sLv1cgGvehejqsu9oxslJM7OWqsco1LiEhwuUHT73OzYAmGaF7Bcm4oKDCwXurl4iSKcjUW58JKCxrw
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild   Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:13 am

Why is this a bug? It is very possible they have earned CPs without giving a Guild command.

Its second place however...that is a mystery....Xargos will have a look at it.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild   Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:24 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Why is this a bug? It is very possible they have earned CPs without giving a Guild command.

Agreed, the sorting order appears to be:

1. Guild with any influence first, sorted by influence;
  2. Guilds without any influence, sorted by conquest points.
Hence with 305 conquest points (and no influence) rebs do not belong as second guild listed.

The reason for this bug report, is we frequently look at which guild has how many conquest points on the front line regions, in calm reasonable discussions heated arguments & mudslinging in the light faction as to which guild is doing its "duty" to defend the front lines ... Yes, Yes, we are a very argumentative bunch Shocked
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild   Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:39 am

Joyce wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

Agreed, the sorting order appears to be:

1. Guild with any influence first, sorted by influence;
  2. Guilds without any influence, sorted by conquest points.
Hence with 305 conquest points (and no influence) rebs do not belong as second guild listed.

The reason for this bug report, is we frequently look at which guild has how many conquest points on the front line regions, in calm reasonable discussions heated arguments & mudslinging in the light faction as to which guild is doing its "duty" to defend the front lines ... Yes, Yes, we are a very argumentative bunch Shocked
I liked the lifececycle of a bug image... Smile
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild   Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:51 am

It should be fixed now. Change will go live with the next update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild   Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild with 0.0 influence still shows as most top influential guild
Page 1 of 1