Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Members can request items from their guild vault

Go down 
3 posters

Yes- great idea!
Members can request items from their guild vault I_vote_lcap100%Members can request items from their guild vault I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 14 ]
No thanks.
Members can request items from their guild vault I_vote_lcap0%Members can request items from their guild vault I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Members can request items from their guild vault Empty
PostSubject: Members can request items from their guild vault   Members can request items from their guild vault I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Proposed Feature:

1. Any guild member can create a request to transfer items from their guild vault;
  2. The member can place items from the guild vault into their transfer request indicating what they want from the vault;
  3. The Leader, Vice-Leader, each Chancellor, and each Treasurer are then:
    1. Informed of the transfer request;
    2. Any of which can approve or reject the transfer request;
  4. The member can cancel the transfer request any time before it is approved or rejected;
  5. When approved, the items from are sent as mail to the member;
  6. When rejected or canceled, the items are returned to the guild vault;
  7. For purposes of this proposal 'items' means 'resources and/or items'.
Thoughts? Improvements?

If there is interest in this feature we can propose it on the High Council to the developers.

3 Day Poll
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Members can request items from their guild vault   Members can request items from their guild vault I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:11 pm

What about using the same mechanic that is used for guild contracts? just between a player and his/her guild vault?
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Members can request items from their guild vault   Members can request items from their guild vault I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:17 pm

XViper wrote:
What about using the same mechanic that is used for guild contracts? just between a player and his/her guild vault?
+1

I was thinking of that too, not sure which is easier for developers to implement.

I would prefer what you suggest, XViper, but want it to be simple & quick for the developers.

Possible issues with your suggestion:

1. When approved; it has to mail the items to the user (not currently part of trading contracts; but is part of transfer contracts);
  2. Possible abuse: Members could offer items & then cancel, using the mail system as a massive extra warehouse (of course can do this now, so maybe not an issue);
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

PostSubject: Re: Members can request items from their guild vault   Members can request items from their guild vault I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Great idea ! But, I have something that I would like to see implemented at the same time :

My suggestion is : allow a guild to set a limit for each resource, for example 2000 gold, 1000 iron, 1000 stone & 1500 wood per member per day, to be auto-approved. That should make things go even more smooth and quicker. It would also relieve leaders from a lot of small errands.

If desired, it can also be made more individual, by setting the max. number of resources per individual member, so each member could have a different limit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members can request items from their guild vault   Members can request items from their guild vault I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1