Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets find a new game!

Go down 
+5
Metalsiagon
kqlkql
Boboknack
Tops
XViper
9 posters
AuthorMessage
XViper

XViper

Lets find a new game! Empty
PostSubject: Lets find a new game!   Lets find a new game! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:29 pm

Someone suggested somewhere else that we all migrate to a new game, I agree with this sentiment.

Lets get some suggestions from people.

Any kind of web-based game!
Preferably one where we can all move over together, start our own Alliance\Clan\Guild, etc.

We can all move over together, Dark & Lights together, and form one super team! Very Happy

I'm personally attracted to anything with either a Sci-Fi or Fantasy theme to it.

SUGGESTIONS! GO!

Edit:
Also any suggestions on what we could call ourselves?

The Empyreans (or similar) perhaps? Might be fitting Smile
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Lets find a new game!   Lets find a new game! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 4:31 am

I think the devs intend to let us know about them moving on to their own project separate from Agincourt

We should wait to see what they have to say. As much as I dislike the current state of affairs, Rune and light have done a kickass job with this game and I would hate to see them lose their community when it shifts to another game.

That said, for the time being we could try picking up playing AOE2 games together. It's not super similar, but it's cheap and extremely fun
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Lets find a new game!   Lets find a new game! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 5:22 am

Been playing Battle Pirates and I actually like it, its pretty straight forward with a lot of elements similar to BC.(Flashplayer game as well, which insures that almost all can play it) But just a suggestion of course. pirat
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

PostSubject: Re: Lets find a new game!   Lets find a new game! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:29 pm

battle pirates fun as is kings road

boboknack..what is your name in BP?

i am kquill...guild time?
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: Lets find a new game!   Lets find a new game! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:36 pm

There is a game called Unification Wars that is turned based an has no flash.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Lets find a new game!   Lets find a new game! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:01 am

I would like this very much Smile

I tried KingsRoad and must admit I found it a bit boring... very nice graphics (lag issues for some?) but basically just another diablo/WoW/etc style game... Not sure how long I would care to play it. I own Diablo III and Path of Exile already and preferred playing BC with/against you guys lol...

Has anyone found another real time strategy game like this? I have poked around a bit but no luck, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Lets find a new game!   Lets find a new game! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:01 am

Rune, give us closed beta Empyrean Rule. We only want to move stuff around and bash undead Surprised
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Lets find a new game!   Lets find a new game! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:15 pm

Tibr wrote:
Rune, give us closed beta Empyrean Rule. We only want to move stuff around and bash undead Surprised

Smile
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Lets find a new game!   Lets find a new game! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:25 pm

We just can´t hold our wishes of kill each other in battle (wish I could do t5 to strike these elves Very Happy) Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Lets find a new game!   Lets find a new game! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:54 pm

Juggernaut wrote:
We just can´t hold our wishes of kill each other in battle (wish I could do t5 to strike these elves Very Happy) Twisted Evil Laughing

Oh I know... Who can resist the sight of blood in the battlefield? Wink
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Lets find a new game!   Lets find a new game! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:12 am

kqlkql wrote:
battle  pirates fun as is kings road

boboknack..what is your name in BP?

i am kquill...guild time?

Same name, im in sector 125 at the moment! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets find a new game!   Lets find a new game! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets find a new game!
Page 1 of 1