Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets talk about drop rate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urfang

Urfang

Lets talk about drop rate Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk about drop rate   Lets talk about drop rate I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:03 am

I used to wear my items only in pvp because I think the repair costs are too high to wear them in pve and coop where are I really dont need stuffs. The only exceptions are the drop rate bonus items what I use always because I believe it worth to wear them all time even so with the costs of repair as well. But is it a proof or just a belief?

At all what is the drop rate exactly? It raise the ammount of resource loot? Or raise the chance of finding frags? Maybe raise the chance to find higher rarity frags? I have 6 drop rate items (+7+8+8+8+8+9) so it worth +48% drop rate? If I get 500 gold loot these items raise it to ~750?

Please if someone know more about drop rate than me feel free to share with us!
Back to top Go down
Latexlord

Latexlord

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about drop rate   Lets talk about drop rate I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:18 am

I thought drop rate only affect the fragments you gets after a battle and their rarity... Quantity of gold and other ressources seems to depend only of AP you engaged and difficulty lvl of the fight.

If it raise the ressources you get... They would just be so OP... Do you made some tests to figure this out ?
Back to top Go down
Urfang

Urfang

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about drop rate   Lets talk about drop rate I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:45 am

Noone else know any info about this?
Back to top Go down
Latexlord

Latexlord

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about drop rate   Lets talk about drop rate I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:23 am

I'm around + 50 % droprate. I saw a significant raise in rare frag drop with it (even get some epics). But nothing sgnificant enough on gold and ressources (more difficult to figure with ressources though). So... Nothing new, sorry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about drop rate   Lets talk about drop rate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about drop rate
Page 1 of 1