Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A test poll to find a php bug

Go down 
3 posters

Do we wish a coop-mode in which players can select what player they want to do coop with?
Yes, I'd like to see this as soon as possible.
A test poll to find a php bug I_vote_lcap0%A test poll to find a php bug I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A test poll to find a php bug I_vote_lcap0%A test poll to find a php bug I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, as soon as possible.
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes.
A test poll to find a php bug I_vote_lcap100%A test poll to find a php bug I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Yes, but in no hurry.
 0% [ 0 ]
No.
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, but I'm in no hurry.
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
No, not needed at all.
 0% [ 0 ]
No, I don't think this is an issue, nor should it be implemented.
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
No, I don't think this is an issue, nor should it be implemented.
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

A test poll to find a php bug Empty
PostSubject: A test poll to find a php bug   A test poll to find a php bug I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:20 am

Test 1
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: A test poll to find a php bug   A test poll to find a php bug I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:30 am

Captured the bug, and put in a screen shot in case it disappears due to another phpBB bug:

A test poll to find a php bug HUQVRmmH0nSeHnNDEcPWOCYr1MF373zWmX5XC5B5GUzndDyulHjki2Cyt3bipQEXvG9SFnEdZE8wyfZbI8Xi70IqxZiHP5lNpRUZOxSUILLgKa2Vw_l54ajbKA

Johntheright wrote:
Do we wish a coop-mode in which players can select what player they want to do coop with?

That is NOT my poll question (see above the poll question), but John's  Exclamation   The poll question I clearly posted was 'Choose a number' (i..e: from 1 to 5) but was replaced by John's deleted poll question.

So the phpBug really mixes up old deleted polls with new polls.

NOTE: This poll is to reproduce: Creating Poll Bug.

Since deleting this poll, will probably trigger the bug Exclamation... this poll is left here to "absorb" the "zombie" options, so they no longer "resurrect" into other polls.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: A test poll to find a php bug   A test poll to find a php bug I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:11 am

Nothing we can do about it. We do not have access to the source code of the Forum.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: A test poll to find a php bug   A test poll to find a php bug I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:03 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Nothing we can do about it. We do not have access to the source code of the Forum.

Agreed.

We now understand the issue:

1. A deleted poll, will sometimes be merged into a new poll.

And the workaround:

• When a messed up poll appears that has absorbed the previous "zombie" answers - leave it alone - deleting it will just make the bug keep reappearing.
  • Then a new clean poll can be created.

The good news: The community is become more active1 & making more polls as we are attempting to contribute our ideas to the game Basketball

1That is, the only reason we are now running into this bug now is due to increased activity; hence its good news.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: A test poll to find a php bug   A test poll to find a php bug I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:07 am

The Community rocks!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Dobraine

Dobraine

PostSubject: Re: A test poll to find a php bug   A test poll to find a php bug I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:09 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A test poll to find a php bug   A test poll to find a php bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A test poll to find a php bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: