Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things i want to see in BC

Go down 
+2
Metalsiagon
kqlkql
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kqlkql

Things i want to see in BC Empty
PostSubject: Things i want to see in BC   Things i want to see in BC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 5:04 pm

If this game ever gets some directors, here is what i would like to see

1, return to a ranking system combining fame and cp. this presupposes a fix in the bonus system so farmers are not bad people anymore.

2. a return to the system whereby you only received your net cp when attacking walls. awarding full cp removed 90% of the deterrent factor of walls. attacking walls used to be for real men and women. it took courage, determination, sacrifice and courage...now...eh...whatever.

3. a more equitable aether reward at games end...the losing side might as well get poked in the eye as well as get aether ...it's a game...make it more fun

4. better GL/epic frag drop ratio..again, it is a game, make it fun..crafting is fun, getting good frag drops is fun...

5. take a page from King's Road where you have specials. Offer cool gear and put a gem price on them..offer guilds a cp bonus or something at a price...don't make the bonus ridiculous...but maybe a repair bonus or health bonus can be purchased with either resources or gems...this way you get $ and we have fun.

6. oh, maybe a bonus system based on fighters and not farmers

7 and a responsive, interested ownership group.

this are some of the things i would like to see...how about you?

oh, and be able to send stuff player to player...maybe even be able to send gems...oh, and.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to see in BC   Things i want to see in BC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:20 pm

I'd like to see a system of a guild unit trading pool. People can donate units of any level to a "guild" army and can then give those units to members.

It would make bringing up newer players a lot easier short of a more relaxed leveling scale.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to see in BC   Things i want to see in BC I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 1:08 am

Metalsiagon wrote:
I'd like to see a system of a guild unit trading pool. People can donate units of any level to a "guild" army and can then give those units to members.

It would make bringing up newer players a lot easier short of a more relaxed leveling scale.

I've thought of that myself. Imagine what a thing like this could do for the game.

BC has so much potential! cheers
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to see in BC   Things i want to see in BC I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:16 pm

Metalsiagon wrote:

Yup and dwarves giving level 20 warsmiths to their fellow elves and elves level 20 dragon longbows and Elaryn Chartios to dwarves Razz (just trolling but really that should be limited to same race players and would be great a orc give me a level 17 unit to pvp T5).

Anyway it can be interesting for orcs use fear+rage HI`s and make a weird armies of UD LI and HI, DL LIA orc CAV and archers Razz is I could choose units of all race to make an army these may be my choices.

UD: LI.
Elven: LIA and ranged.
Orc: CAV.
Human: arty.
Dwarven or UD: HI.
DL: heroes (the only good thing of DL¡).
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to see in BC   Things i want to see in BC I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:07 am

kqlkql wrote:
If this game ever gets some directors, here is what i would like to see

7 and a responsive, interested ownership group.

Just that, all I am looking for right now Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to see in BC   Things i want to see in BC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:26 pm

Please direct all suggestions to Agincourt Gaming, Ltd. Surely they will listen to everything you have to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to see in BC   Things i want to see in BC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things i want to see in BC
Page 1 of 1