Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things like i see them!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkEkok

Things like i see them!  Empty
PostSubject: Things like i see them!    Things like i see them!  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:10 pm

OK! everyone can see that this game has been going downhill since the start of olumpys, and very fast down after new year! So here is my thought of why!

1: There have been updates that have no reasonable reason for! like the cannon!
Nobody complained about the cannon! now its rubbish, and there was a link here in forum that was fuirus because of this lame update! nothing happen with the cannon after people complained about it! (considering how few players who used them, that was the most active topic in whole BC)

2: Gold/rec income! I know this update was a try to make the top players not to swim in money, and stable the market! (good thinking) The update was rubbish as well!! the whole game collapsed! nobody could afford to do anything! this update has been done some changes to. its better, but not good at all! (makes people tired when no progress in game)

3: Bigger maps! the battle in it self is 100% the same as i were before we got the bigger battle maps! The only things thats changed is the boring factor! takes waaay to long for the troops to meet and fight! and if one unit flee, it can flee for ages! so there where no positive effect on this change as well!

4: and then we have the repair times! this have been changed, and the new gear repair times are just where they are supposed to! but that its not for the "old" gear makes it almost pointless! i have 20-25 gear with 8-11h repair times! and 30-35 epic gear with old repair times! it will take me about 2500-3000hours to repair these down so i can reforge them!

This is my opinion why you can see the players flee the battlefield for more progressive games, thats not trying to hold you back all the time!
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Things like i see them!    Things like i see them!  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:01 pm

In number two you mentioned that slow progress is boring and I think it's pointless. I have found myself doing less and less solos lately simply because I feel like bothering to slowly get the gold from battles will take way too long. I understand the devs didn't want people to speed through the game but I think Everos had a way better pace of game than Olympus. I know people have already bought the buildings but I think the buildings required building costs for both resources and gold need to be lowered.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Things like i see them!    Things like i see them!  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:17 pm

Well darkekok you are way out of your element with so many posts, that btw are stating the same all over and over again.
Ppl complained about arti, ppl complained about market, ppl complained about the small map size .. if you dont read the forum properly that is nothing anyone will fix for you. And just because you think you payd some gems and that entitles you to demand disballance to favor your particular wishes, i think you are in the wrong game.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Things like i see them!    Things like i see them!  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:24 am

oh boy... Darkekok you couldn't be more wrong on so many things...
Back to top Go down
Dobraine

Dobraine

PostSubject: Re: Things like i see them!    Things like i see them!  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:43 am

Silly Darkies  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things like i see them!    Things like i see them!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things like i see them!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: