Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faction AI Army attacks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Damastas

Faction AI Army attacks Empty
PostSubject: Faction AI Army attacks   Faction AI Army attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 6:47 am

What determines where each faction's AI army attacks?  Dark AI Army has been attacking grey hexes from this map's beginning, while light has been absolutely pummeling north chokepoint (and actually making a significant difference there).

We have 1 grey hex left, and the friggin horse is heading there, of course.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Faction AI Army attacks   Faction AI Army attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 9:23 am

Damastas wrote:
What determines where each faction's AI army attacks?  Dark AI Army has been attacking grey hexes from this map's beginning, while light has been absolutely pummeling north chokepoint (and actually making a significant difference there).

We have 1 grey hex left, and the friggin horse is heading there, of course.

Why not allow the 2 factions to control the destination, or let them attack at random regions(element of good and bad luck)
Back to top Go down
mitrac

mitrac

PostSubject: Re: Faction AI Army attacks   Faction AI Army attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:18 am

This should be an easy change. Just have the Dark AI go to where the Light AI is going so they can cancel each other out, at the very least. This is ridiculous. So much work put into the front line hexes only to be destroyed by the AI.

The AI didn't used to do this much damage. Why did that change?
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Faction AI Army attacks   Faction AI Army attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:34 am

mitrac wrote:
This should be an easy change. Just have the Dark AI go to where the Light AI is going so they can cancel each other out, at the very least. This is ridiculous. So much work put into the front line hexes only to be destroyed by the AI.

The AI didn't used to do this much damage. Why did that change?

doesn't that kind of cancel the point of having AI armies at all?
Back to top Go down
mitrac

mitrac

PostSubject: Re: Faction AI Army attacks   Faction AI Army attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Yes, it does, at this level of damage. Since they do 7k cps, they need to either knock it down to 700 or just eliminate them.

Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

PostSubject: Re: Faction AI Army attacks   Faction AI Army attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:14 am

the Ai army could be used to balance the war when the total cps earned by each faction are heavily unbalanced.

So, the 2 horses should not earn the same amount

More, it should be allowed to block them in some way with huge loads of cps and fights on the hex the enemy AI army is fighting.

In this way, it could become an active variable of the game and not a passive event without any control.

I agree also on the directionability of the AI army, in some way.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faction AI Army attacks   Faction AI Army attacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faction AI Army attacks
Page 1 of 1