Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you upgrade war banners?

Go down 
+2
Boboknack
Tops
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tops

How do you upgrade war banners? Empty
PostSubject: How do you upgrade war banners?   How do you upgrade war banners? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 6:46 am

Hey all, I only just now noticed war banners (I must have missed that update note somehow. It explains why I've kept seeing those things in combat now!) and I was wondering how you upgrade them before I start investing in buying one.

I don't want to go off and buy myself a banner only to find out that I can't upgrade it until a later update or something Razz
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: How do you upgrade war banners?   How do you upgrade war banners? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:00 am

Tops wrote:
Hey all, I only just now noticed war banners (I must have missed that update note somehow. It explains why I've kept seeing those things in combat now!) and I was wondering how you upgrade them before I start investing in buying one.

I don't want to go off and buy myself a banner only to find out that I can't upgrade it until a later update or something Razz

Several that only require gold, use gold to upgrade them, simple!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

PostSubject: Re: How do you upgrade war banners?   How do you upgrade war banners? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:44 am

Tops: If I remember correctly, each upgrade requires slightly more gems than the initial purchase. I forget exactly how many gems, but a fully upgraded banner will typically cost between 3-4 times the amount of the initial purchase.

Maybe someone else has kept track of the exact upgrade costs?
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: How do you upgrade war banners?   How do you upgrade war banners? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:07 am

Oingoboingo wrote:
Tops: If I remember correctly, each upgrade requires slightly more gems than the initial purchase.  I forget exactly how many gems, but a fully upgraded banner will typically cost between 3-4 times the amount of the initial purchase.

Maybe someone else has kept track of the exact upgrade costs?

Plenty of people have them I'm sure guys like Ysosad and Anduin know, maybe the "BC Bady Boy" Fyrr as well!  cheers 

Btw why doesn't the upgrade prices show, its a bit misleading, you buy the banner maybe without knowing you can upgrade it further!? RUUUUUUNE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: How do you upgrade war banners?   How do you upgrade war banners? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:00 am

For all i remember, the gem banners cost 250 base + two upgrades each 200. So a lvl 3 banner costs 650 gems. No other requirements.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: How do you upgrade war banners?   How do you upgrade war banners? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:39 am

Thanks all ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you upgrade war banners?   How do you upgrade war banners? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:02 am

Tibr wrote:
For all i remember, the gem banners cost 250 base + two upgrades each 200. So a lvl 3 banner costs 650 gems. No other requirements.

I think it is 250 base & 2x 150 upgrade.
I paid 550 in total for a level 3 banner.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: How do you upgrade war banners?   How do you upgrade war banners? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:25 am

550 sounds also very possible Smile
I am not sure whether it was 150 or 250 but it was something with 50 for sure.

Edit, eh fail, i mean the sum for all levels ended with 50. Very Happy

Last edited by Tibr on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: How do you upgrade war banners?   How do you upgrade war banners? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:43 am

well, oops.

I updated the wiki saying 650 .-. time to go through and update
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: How do you upgrade war banners?   How do you upgrade war banners? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:47 am

Okay, I just bought myself a war banner to test it and it appears that it's 200 to upgrade it to Level 2

Maybe the banners have different upgrade costs? Though I'm not quite sure why they'd have the same base costs then.

For now I'm sticking with the assessment that it's 200 per upgrade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you upgrade war banners?   How do you upgrade war banners? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:20 am

Hmm, here are screenshots which let them cost 650:
http://www.battleconforum.com/t1199p15-custom-army-banners-preview

But i'm 100% sure that i got the same one for 550 in total, because my bookkeeping is correct.
Hasn't there been a sale on them in the past Question
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: How do you upgrade war banners?   How do you upgrade war banners? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:00 am

9999 wrote:
Hmm, here are screenshots which let them cost 650:
http://www.battleconforum.com/t1199p15-custom-army-banners-preview

But i'm 100% sure that i got the same one for 550 in total, because my bookkeeping is correct.
Hasn't there been a sale on them in the past Question

Correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you upgrade war banners?   How do you upgrade war banners? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you upgrade war banners?
Page 1 of 1