Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer)

Go down 
+2
Ulfriden
Steinhund
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Steinhund

Steinhund

Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer) Empty
PostSubject: Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer)   Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:18 am

i allready asked 1 time in past..perhaps no dev recognized (got no answer)

but ulf reminded me to try again so ill do it..

Atm im the vice of Diamond..that means im the highest Aktive leadership rank of both diamond guilds and Prism..
(all created and payed from ruach\joy )

cose ruach\joy is inaktive
(since olympus so she couldnt know that all guilds ect end up in one server)

i dont want the leader rank cose i hope ruach shows up in future and can be happy to still be leader (she asked me if i wanna be leader or vice before she gone)

BUT i really would like all stuff (ress\gold frags ,items ect) which is left in the vaults of PRISM and the other inaktive diamond guild,transferd to our Vault
(to the aktive diamond guild)

i dont even ask to switch one guild or something (knowing that the aktive diamond guild is lower guild-lv then Prism for example)

if devs are willing to help and transfer the stuff or not dont mind but,i would be happy to get an answer .thx

Last edited by Steinhund on Sun May 11, 2014 3:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

PostSubject: Re: Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer)   Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:24 am

i think u should become leader, and when ruach will come back (if...) then u can give her the rank
about prism, same thing.
If a leader become inactive before giving his role away, there should be a way to remeed (asking support staff is the best, i guess)
Thanks for the help to our friends of Diamond!
All Light faction will be pleased of it!
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer)   Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:37 am

Steinhund wrote:
i allready asked 1 time in past..perhaps no dev recognized (got no answer)

but ulf reminded me to try again so ill do it..

Atm im the vice of Diamond..that means im the highest Aktive leadership rank of both diamond guilds and Prism..
(all created and payed from ruach\joy )

cose ruach\joy is inaktive
(since olympus so she couldnt know that all guilds ect end up in one server)

i dont want the leader rank cose i hope ruach shows up in future and can be happy to still be leader (she asked me if i wanna be leader or vice before she gone)

BUT i really would like all stuff (ress\gold frags ,items ect) which is left in the vaults of PRISM and the other inaktive diamond guild,transferd to our Vault
(to the aktive diamond guild)

i dont even ask to switch one guild or something (knowing that the aktive diamond guild is lower guild-lv then Prism for example)

if devs are willing to help and transfer the stuff or not dont mind but,i would be happy to get an answer .thx

I would suggest you send him a pm or private message directly.
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

PostSubject: Re: Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer)   Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:11 am

since xargos and runeslayer where both in forum after this topic was new and rune is just back since few time,im gonna wait some more days..

but scaren if i decide to follow your advice later..which dev should i adress? or should i write PMs to every dev?
Back to top Go down
Dobraine

Dobraine

PostSubject: Re: Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer)   Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:33 am

I'm not sure they could step in on this one Stein, since it was essentially paid for by someone else.

They might be asking: "If she wanted resources transferred from one to another, would she not have left people in the appropriate positions to do so?"

Just a thought, I've been wrong many times before.
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

PostSubject: Re: Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer)   Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:07 pm

Dobraine wrote:
I'm not sure they could step in on this one Stein, since it was essentially paid for by someone else.

They might be asking: "If she wanted resources transferred from one to another, would she not have left people in the appropriate positions to do so?"

Just a thought, I've been wrong many times before.

ruach left before we knew that the servers will merge and she just took a few days to organize new leadership ect. And im sure if she would had been aktive at the merge than she would had (leader)access to all prism\diamond guilds
(And in this case our guilds would have been transferring all stuff to one aktive guild same way like other guilds did with their "double-guilds" or guilds which fusion\merge to one big guild)

ruach is leader and we are chancellers ,she just told us to select 1 chanceller which she promoted to be the vice before she left..that happened pretty fast.
And with transfering these rights she made clear that she wanted somebody to go on with the guild(s).

(btw i had newer 2 accounts so i couldnt be in more than one guild at the same time)
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer)   Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer) I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:20 am

A very troublesome situation and very strange leadership or a total lack of it?
To me it sounds like the two guilds have been screwed over big time by one very selfish person. This whole situation should have been dealt with at the time of the merger(Not possible apparently? Sad ).

If a transfer is to take place now this will put the Light-Faction in an unfair advantage - the two AI factions have already been removed from the map scratch  and the Light-Faction has got 200 + (211) extra players et cetera affraid .

The lack of response from the "dev" team, I think is very obvious, they made it possible for players and guilds to move their things around for a certain time period, which was and is fair. If players in the game decide to mess up everything within a guild it's not their fault or worry, it just adds another element to the game! pirat

Last edited by Boboknack on Fri May 23, 2014 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Meep moop?)
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

PostSubject: Re: Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer)   Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:54 am

bobo that request has nothing to do with the AI armies and i dont think that u are a dev-mind-reader but nvm.

(we dont even know how much stuff is left in the inaktive guilds cose ruach told me that she gave some stuff to other lighties back on everos ,after we left everos for olympus)

I also find it ridiculus that u are talking about fairness cose they was still no compensation for the AI-armie-dmg the lighties took (and i dont think they will be any compensation) but watever..ill PM some devs now
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer)   Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:19 am

Joyce was selling vault stuff for resources to other guilds, she wasnt just giving it for free for all i know. It helped prism to maintain the walls back then.
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

PostSubject: Re: Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer)   Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:24 am

i dont know wat joy exactly did after i left the server, i just know that she gave away stuff from vault tibr. (and if it was for walls or watever ,that was ok its just to say that i dont even know if there is much stuff left but nvm^^)

but however this topic is done thx 4 the discussion.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer)   Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:29 am

Steinhund wrote:
bobo that request has nothing to do with the AI armies and i dont think that u are a dev-mind-reader but nvm.

(we dont even know how much stuff is left in the inaktive guilds cose ruach told me that she gave some stuff to other lighties back on everos ,after we left everos for olympus)

I also find it ridiculus that u are talking about fairness cose they was still no compensation for the AI-armie-dmg the lighties took (and i dont think they will be any compensation) but watever..ill PM some devs now

Well how would you feel if I made a post about wanting the frags from inactive Dark guilds, for whatever reason?

I consider the Volcanic mountain blowing up as a sort of "compensation" happened after the Light-side started complaining about the AI armies(But maybe that incident is part of the map?).

But you're of course right, the request has nothing to do with the AI armies, but considering the Light faction is outnumbering the Dark-faction by 200 +(211), I consider it as being unfair, if the Light-faction get's frags and gear thrown at them, months after the merger!? What a Face

But I do hope you get an answer from the devs, I do think you deserve it! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer)   Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:01 am

Last statement from devs was that total population is 45% dark 55% light. Cp generation on last count were in favor of dark, no bonus involved. Thats how much numbers mattered in that case.

Two weeks ago without any knowledge about activity:
ysosad wrote:
Using CP20+

Total: 1169 players

Dark: 483
Light: 686
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer)   Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devs pls read and answer thx (guild transfer)
Page 1 of 1