Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark artillery

Go down 
+6
Anduin
ysosad
Steinhund
Bobba
Tibr
Claudandus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vmomo

Dark artillery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark artillery   Dark artillery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:51 pm

Dark artillerys aren't bad at all...
The radius is good enough, at least for orc ones, and that hurts my archers a lot. They're quite accurate, they can kill my heroes in a few shoots.
If we improve the damages done to HIs, i would like to see less damages to archers/LiA...
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: Dark artillery   Dark artillery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:28 pm

I invite you to a staged pvp, where I am shooting all ten minutes at one lia unit with hero. Lets see if dark arti manages to kill the LIA before the clock runs out. I seriously doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PostSubject: Re: Dark artillery   Dark artillery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:14 pm

Claudandus wrote:
I invite you to a staged pvp, where I am shooting all ten minutes at one lia unit with hero. Lets see if dark arti manages to kill the LIA before the clock runs out. I seriously doubt it.

Ah, skellies, you have already a great HI and a great LI, you can't have all the best units...
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: Dark artillery   Dark artillery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:19 pm

Vmomo wrote:
Claudandus wrote:

Ah, skellies, you have already a great HI and a great LI, you can't have all the best units...

What is the difference in stats for Orc-UD-DL on their arti?
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PostSubject: Re: Dark artillery   Dark artillery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:43 pm

ysosad wrote:
Vmomo wrote:
Claudandus wrote:

I'm surely wrong, but skellie art just did less radius damage for my archers...
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PostSubject: Re: Dark artillery   Dark artillery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:44 pm

ysosad wrote:
Vmomo wrote:
Claudandus wrote:

I think only orc has 1 more hp and 5 endu i think.
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PostSubject: Re: Dark artillery   Dark artillery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Claudandus wrote:

My best lia lost 5 units from 1 shot once(chasing arti) , and it is really good, even had armor.
Hero can resist a little but even light arti takes forever to kill a hero, esp for elf ones since lia hero is very small and elf has horrible accuracy, so TTK is not a huge difference.

Errm, The AI reached my army while reading comments and typing this....
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Dark artillery   Dark artillery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:18 pm

ysosad wrote:

The differences between dark artys are: undead have 10 less melee(!) than the other two, orks have 1 more HP (endurance part I doubt about..). But that's just those visible stats. Funny thing, dwarf arty is identical to that of darks, stat-wise, but it hurts a lot more (missile str, accuracy...).

Devs might have set different hidden values for different dark artys, we don't know, so it's not that easy to compare. But it seems that all dark artys perform similarly, unlike the light cannons with unique features.....

Claudandus wrote:
If hero has good defensive stats, I also doubt arty could kill him... Unless multiple artys and/or a few good shots, then even a few such lia/heroes can be killed.

The difference between 'lucky' and 'average/weak' shots can be incredible. A bit too much even. -_-

Bblazer wrote:
elf has horrible accuracy
compared to what? to elf archers? or to dark artys?....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark artillery   Dark artillery - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark artillery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2