Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bring it back (injured battles)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bblazer

Bblazer

Bring it back (injured battles) Empty
PostSubject: Bring it back (injured battles)   Bring it back (injured battles) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:44 am

I want to be able to use my hurt units in a battle, sometimes im looking to do quick normal runs for achievements and i just cant bare not being able to do it again, having to wait 40sec.... just for 2-3 dead units.

And for lvling heroes it's much harder as i always have to bring 20/20 where most kills come from the units.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Bring it back (injured battles)   Bring it back (injured battles) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:56 am

Bblazer wrote:
I want to be able to use my hurt units in a battle, sometimes im looking to do quick normal runs for achievements and i just cant bare not being able to do it again, having to wait 40sec.... just for 2-3 dead units.

And for lvling heroes it's much harder as i always have to bring 20/20 where most kills come from the units.

I also liked being able to bring injured units into battle. Though I haven't been bothered a ton by the absence of the feature, it is something that I never fully understood why it was removed, since it did add a nice risk dynamic into the game and made running lower difficulties a lot more fun.
Back to top Go down
MegaManX

PostSubject: Re: Bring it back (injured battles)   Bring it back (injured battles) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:26 pm

seconded (or thirded)
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: Bring it back (injured battles)   Bring it back (injured battles) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:56 pm

I don't miss it, but i have no problem with it coming back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring it back (injured battles)   Bring it back (injured battles) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring it back (injured battles)
Page 1 of 1