Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bring Back the co-ops

Go down 
3 posters

Should the 3 third person come back
Yes
Bring Back the co-ops I_vote_lcap79%Bring Back the co-ops I_vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
No
Bring Back the co-ops I_vote_lcap21%Bring Back the co-ops I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CreeperHunter835

Bring Back the co-ops Empty
PostSubject: Bring Back the co-ops   Bring Back the co-ops I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:09 am

I remember playing when their were 3 people in a co-op battle at max. Now that the max is 2 I feel like the co-ops need a new adition like the third player to come back. I don't know y they took it away but I would like to see it return.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Bring Back the co-ops   Bring Back the co-ops I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:16 am

CreeperHunter835 wrote:
I remember playing when their were 3 people in a co-op battle at max. Now that the max is 2 I feel like the co-ops need a new adition like the third player to come back. I don't know y they took it away but I would like to see it return.

They took it away for performance reasons. From what I hear, they are currently working on optimizing the battles (and then the 3 player coops will probably see a return).
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Bring Back the co-ops   Bring Back the co-ops I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:44 am

Bobba wrote:
CreeperHunter835 wrote:

They took it away for performance reasons. From what I hear, they are currently working on optimizing the battles (and then the 3 player coops will probably see a return).

That is correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring Back the co-ops   Bring Back the co-ops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring Back the co-ops
Page 1 of 1