Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rich Area Regions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

Rich Area Regions Empty
PostSubject: Rich Area Regions   Rich Area Regions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:42 pm

I will provide screenshots.

http://prntscr.com/372m72

http://prntscr.com/372m98

I could be failing to see the point here but it this doesn't make any sense to me. Upgrading a regions supplies per hour is cheaper and more effective than upgrading the Rich Region bonus. Not sure if this was intended but in my opinion this makes Rich Area Regions even more useless.

As for solutions either make Upgrading the Rich Area Regions way cheaper or increase it to +7 or maybe +10

Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

Rich Area Regions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rich Area Regions   Rich Area Regions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:29 pm

I agree Scaren.  cheers 

Couldn't some sort of boost go with the rich area hex/region? Let's say the guild that claimed the rich area had a gold/ironmine as well and claiming the rich area would boost production times and output!  scratch 
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

Rich Area Regions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rich Area Regions   Rich Area Regions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:16 am

It is possible that same price difference may not continue on as the levels get higher?

With the import/export function Rich Areas are no longer useless. They allow a hex to generate more Supplies than any other hex would otherwise be capable of doing.

I don't know the resource costs for the higher levels, but the Devs obviously do.
It may need some tweaking if default supplies continue to be better value at higher upgrade levels, as that doesn't seem right to me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rich Area Regions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rich Area Regions   Rich Area Regions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rich Area Regions
Page 1 of 1