Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Savvage

Savvage

Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans Empty
PostSubject: Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans   Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:22 am

With the recent annoying updates, I'm now finally going to list every update which just adds restrictions.

Update 7-2-2013
- Sometimes the cost of a repair would not be deducted normally and could be done for free. Sorry for resolving this bug!

Update 10-3-2013
- Units will no longer be lost if they die during a battle. They will return to your Reserves and they will need Healing normally. However, when a unit dies in battle it will lose 5%-15% of its current XP, but it will never lose a level.

Update 6-6-2013
- XP kills have been slightly reduced.

Update 2-7-2013
- We have changed the relation of AP to stats values in order to have a smoother progression. Therefore, AP values for the items have changed. Common, uncommon and some rare items have now reduced AP, while epic and godlike have either the same or a slightly higher AP value.
- The AP per lvl up of a unit has changed in order to provide a smoother progression.
- Items in PvP battles have been replaced with fragments.

- The Missile skill of the Elven Archers has been changed from 40 to 35.

Gear Score Limits per Level of Unit
This is the list with the Gear Score Limits per level of unit.

The values represent the total amount of GS (adding the GS of each item in each gear slot i.e. Armor, Weapon, Artifact, Banner) a unit can equip per level.

Update 6-9-2013
- We have reduced the Tiers to 5. Tier 1 (Level Range 1-4) Tier 2 (Level Range 5-8 ) Tier 3 (Level Range 9-12) Tier 4 (Level Range 13-16) Tier 5 (Level Range 17-20) Tiers are now defined by the level of the highest level of unit participating in an army.
- Gear Score (GS) value is introduced. Gear Score is the total value of the items a unit has equipped along with the items that a Hero assigned to it may have. The value of Heroes' items is 60% lower than the units' items.

Update 20-12-2013
- Items have now unit level requirements, depending on their rarity. (Common/Uncommon: Any level, Rare: 3+, Epic: 5+, Godlike: 8+)

Update 29-1-2014
- LIA will not receive the armor tech bonus, but they will receive the weapon tech bonus normally. Mercenary units will receive neither of them.

Update 21-3-2014 HADES IS AAAAAAALIVE!
- Fog of War
- The range of all ranged units (not artillery units) has been decreased by 10.
- Units have now volume. They are not completely rigid blocks, but you will find that when you order them to move, they will maneuver around a friendly unit if it finds it in its way. Same applies when they reach their destination.
- Artillery units have now 2 circles. The outer circle shows max range and the inner circle shows min range. No artillery unit can shoot an enemy unit if the unit is closer than its min shooting range.
- Aether rewards have changed and will now depend on CP.

And that's about it. Quite a lot I see. I've spotted around maybe 4 - 6 changes beneficial to veterans, and more beneficial for noobs.

This also shows players like me should have the right to be slightly pissed Smile
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans   Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:06 am

i do not see restrictions for veteran players in most your points, but nice done to read all the patch notes Smile

Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans   Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:46 am

kuba_ wrote:
i do not see restrictions for veteran players in most your points, but nice done to read all the patch notes Smile
Point out where you don't see?
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans   Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:23 am

well, in all points i cant see what advantage beginners might have over veterans players. In points related to GL or tiers they are just balancing game mostly between veterans, in all remaining points i cant see where beginners have advantage over veterans. Maybe if you add some sentences to each point that would help.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans   Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:29 am

I listed all that would add restrictions, mostly to veterans.

This is also the first game I've ever played that items need repairs, but let's not get into removing repairs at all ^^
Back to top Go down
Pyr

PostSubject: Re: Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans   Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:55 pm

hmm also lost of xp after unit die

but i agre with kuba

and well aslo a qestion why archers get mele bonus maby insted of it they will get missle bonus well the bow is archer weapon and the tech upgrate weapons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans   Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent / Most Updates Beneficial to Noobs and Restricting to Veterans
Page 1 of 1