Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping new players?(Last chance of doing something beneficial!)

Go down 

Let's give new players a small gift?
Yes
Helping new players?(Last chance of doing something beneficial!) I_vote_lcap86%Helping new players?(Last chance of doing something beneficial!) I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 12 ]
No
Helping new players?(Last chance of doing something beneficial!) I_vote_lcap7%Helping new players?(Last chance of doing something beneficial!) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
I don't care anymore
Helping new players?(Last chance of doing something beneficial!) I_vote_lcap7%Helping new players?(Last chance of doing something beneficial!) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Boboknack

Boboknack

Helping new players?(Last chance of doing something beneficial!) Empty
PostSubject: Helping new players?(Last chance of doing something beneficial!)   Helping new players?(Last chance of doing something beneficial!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:08 am

Is it possible to give new players, be it Dark or Light, some upgrades to keep them interested in the game?(Example: 5 unit army from the get-go?)  

BC needs a massive boost and considering the goods in this game are not real but mere programming, what would it hurt?

The game is running on fumes anyway. There's nothing to lose in doing this other than pride! silent
Back to top Go down

Helping new players?(Last chance of doing something beneficial!)
Page 1 of 1