Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP rewards dropped significantly

Go down 
+2
kuba_
Claudandus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudandus

Claudandus

PvP rewards dropped significantly Empty
PostSubject: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:55 am

Ressource and gold rewards for PvP dropped very significantly. Nightmare runs with the same amount of AP as in PVP are much more worthwhile especially considering the ressources but gold as well.
Pictures following up.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:56 am

The promised proof that something is off about the gold and ressource rewards in PvP. I used the very same army in both fights. No regearing, no nothing.
Note that the AI brought even less AP than my human opponent and I assure you it was not as well geared as him.

PvP:
http://prntscr.com/2meisl

Nightmare:
http://prntscr.com/2mekbl
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:29 am

uncommon weapon frags are really like you Smile
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:37 am

Sometimes I get really lucky and pull off 2 common frags from PvP wins.
But that's not the issue here. Please check the PvP ressorce and gold rewards. They are messed up again. They are even lower than a comparable nm run, not even to mention insane or suicide.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:45 pm

I still would like to have this checked out. The bug still persists as described above.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:23 pm

Yet again the age old argument that pvp isn't worth it. One reason that people have agreed is throughout the game that pvp isn't worth it. Waiting time has not been worth the resources. I'm not sure why resources have been dropped. If anything they should have been increased.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:13 am

Dont get me wrong, PvP would still be worth it for me, even if there aren't better rewards on the line. But since PvP is displayed to have the biggest rewards concerning gold, ressources and frags I have to consider it as a bug when I get more ressources and gold from doing insanes and suicides with the very same army.
I can't exactly judge the frag drop rewards, cause my sample of PvP is too small and I might just have been unlucky lately. But there is definitely something wrong again with the gold and ressource rewards granted from winning PvPs.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:25 am

This issue still needs the devs attention. Please.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:40 am

There hasn't been any change to the fragments drop.

PvP resources and gold rewards have been decreased when we decrease all battle modes. However, they are still quite high when compared to other battle modes.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:45 am

They might be quite high. But not higher as the ressource and gold rewards from insane and suicide mode. PvP gold and ressource rewards are around nightmare mode right now.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:05 am

Claudandus wrote:
They might be quite high. But not higher as the ressource and gold rewards from insane and suicide mode. PvP gold and ressource rewards are around nightmare mode right now.

It may seem that players are receiving the "same" gold rewards, but that's because they receive a portion of the value of the items that the AI army has equipped.

PvP rewards and Nightmare rewards are not the same...
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:28 am

My opponents dont come naked. They usually are geared with epics and rares as well. In tier 1 and 2 they definitely bring more gear than the AI would at those lvls.
Would you like me to do some suicides with my t2 army to show you how much more gold we are talking about?
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:42 am

Ok doing suicide with t2 army cant be compared to doing actual t2 since the AI brings more than 2k of AP. But I think my comparison above with nightmare mode shows the bug quite well, that the rewards from PvP win should be higher.

The PvP opponent from above was not naked. Geared with epics and rares on every slot. Far better equipped than the nightmare AI army I got.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:08 am

Claudandus wrote:
Ok doing suicide with t2 army cant be compared to doing actual t2 since the AI brings more than 2k of AP. But I think my comparison above with nightmare mode shows the bug quite well, that the rewards from PvP win should be higher.

The PvP opponent from above was not naked. Geared with epics and rares on every slot. Far better equipped than the nightmare AI army I got.

Claudandrus, it will not be changed due to the fact that with the new AI PvP system, players will be doing tons of AI PvP.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:13 am

I can live with that, but then you might wanna consider changing the display for PvP. Giving less ressource and gold than insane and suicide but giving the best frag drops by far.

And I hope you are right about the tons of PvPs. Btw is this update coming this week?
Back to top Go down
Pyr

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:11 am

whaaat ??
if you put AI in pvp its no loger pvp its another pve :O
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:23 am

It is a way of getting something going in pvp. As long as a sufficient number of real players are entering the queue there will be no AI matches in PvP.
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:19 am

Claudandus wrote:
As long as a sufficient number of real players are entering the queue there will be no AI matches in PvP.

To add to your point:

I'm guessing one of the reasons that this has not yet come to pass is due to the imbalances between races, in general or at specific tiers.

If UD PvPers win 95% of their T1 matches again non-UD players right now, T1 would ultimately just be UD players fighting Light Faction AI (because Light side wouldn't enter queue at T1, believing that an UD player is an automatic loss).

There are probably similar issues at other tiers as well.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:40 am

I also assume the pvp ai update is coming either after the ud nerf or at the same time.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:28 am

Claudandus wrote:
I can live with that, but then you might wanna consider changing the display for PvP. Giving less ressource and gold than insane and suicide but giving the best frag drops by far.

And I hope you are right about the tons of PvPs. Btw is this update coming this week?

No, it is not coming this week.

It is not the right place to talk about it but the reason why is because we are implementing the following:

1. Changes to battle mechanics (will talk about it later on....hint: no more ball effect, units will have "volume"...)

2. Fog of War and LOS

3. Attack Ground for artillery units

4. Navigation through the mini map during the battle

5. New durabilities for items, introduction of different types of resources for the repairing of items, 45% reduction in gold for repairing

6. New crafting window with additional repair slots

7. New heroes window introducing consumables in battle and gear sets (not implemented yet)

8. 2 new windows in the battle report from where a user can heal his units and repair broken items

9. AI PvP/Prestige system and Guild Tournaments
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:23 pm

I think fog of war could be interesting and fun but I feel the need to point out how this will make archers even more useless. Artillery also will have some problems.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:47 pm

Scaren wrote:
I think fog of war could be interesting and fun but I feel the need to point out how this will make archers even more useless. Artillery also will have some problems.
Especially dark artillery. When there is a need of an own unit nearby to spot the target. Dark arti might hit the enemy or the own unit. But maybe the attack ground for artillery rune mentioned will solve some of the problems that might occur with fog of war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP rewards dropped significantly   PvP rewards dropped significantly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvP rewards dropped significantly
Page 1 of 1