Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudandus

Claudandus

pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  Empty
PostSubject: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Since todays update pvp rewards dropped drastically. Whereas i earned before todays update 4000 and more gold for a tier3 win. I now get 2000 and this is including the bonus for excellent performance. Same applies for the rewards in tier 2. Now its only 1200-1500 gold, before 2000-3000 gold. Cant tell if the ressources dropped as well.

Please find the bug that is causing that.
thx in advance for your tireless efforts
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Claudandus wrote:
Since todays update pvp rewards dropped drastically. Whereas i earned before todays update 4000 and more gold for a tier3 win. I now get 2000 and this is including the bonus for excellent performance. Same applies for the rewards in tier 2. Now its only 1200-1500 gold, before 2000-3000 gold. Cant tell if the ressources dropped as well.

Please find the bug that is causing that.
thx in advance for your tireless efforts
We didn't even touch the rewards...
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Then why the sudden decrease?
As of right now I get more gold for doing nm-runs than doing PVP in tier 3 with the same amount of AP.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:44 am

Claudandus wrote:
Then why the sudden decrease?
As of right now I get more gold for doing nm-runs than doing PVP in tier 3 with the same amount of AP.
I have no idea. Did you change the composition of your army? Are you fighting against "naked" players' armies?
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:11 am

No i didn't change a thing. Recently i havent fought naked players, but when i made this inappropriate encounter in the past I got nearly the same amount of gold, when fighting overly dressed guys.
And i dont think a different army composition would explain the bisection of my gold rewards.
Back to top Go down
tommarkc

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:43 am

The problem should be an update bofore. I found out something similar to your problem too. I like playing COOPs and found that the rewards are for me 400-2700 (normally 1600). By playing every battle with the same units, same level and same gear its a bit weird that the reward vary so much.

I know that reward now depends on many variables, including level, number of units, race, your kills, MVP, casualties, +/- 15% reward, but its a bit too much.

Let me explain a bit more:

I have level 7 units, while the player Im cooping with have level 12 units. I normally make 1/3 kills, playing very tactical (not rushing, not hiding, killing about enemies, etc.). I spend for heals 300-1100, while the reward is 400-700 (including casualties bonus) (normally 500). Of course its almost inpossible to get MVP. Normally the rewards are apropriate to the kills/ casualties (with less than 40 kills I dont expect the reward to be higher than 500, including casualties bonus).

An other time I play with level 5 player. Many of them have only LI, possibly the slow dwarfs. Its on me to make almost all, so I kill 3/4 of enemies. Because we all played good, I get less than 40% casualties, but reward is significant more (1800- 2300, normally 2000, including both bonuses).

By playing with a starter player (theres no many of them), I can make up to 95% work, but its always ore than 75% (even if theyre killing archers and LIs only). I always get casulaties bonus and MVP, so I expect the reward those times can be more than 2200.

By playing easier battles, I expect heals 300-800.

Before those bonuses, the rewards were mostly the same every time, I got 1500 (by not doing really much) -2100 (really made a battle). I think those rewards were way more realistic than now, even if the new reward sistem was made to be more fair. You might re-consider it again.

So Im guessing it going something something similar about PVPs. Maybe theres a drastical change that happens at some average levels.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:35 am

The reward system was indeed changed so it could reflect the performance of the player, the challenge, among other things. This change however was made at probably 2 months ago...Since then, we haven't changed anything related to the rewards and definitely nothing in the last 5-8 updates.
Back to top Go down
tommarkc

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:24 am

Then there's a bug. I've been playing the game about 2,5 months (some days after the game came to Armor Games) and until the new reward system was made there was fair rewards, which definitely wasn't 2 month ago. But it was there for some weeks. And I get used to the new rewards. But its not fair that with a good play I dont even close cover the heals, not mentioning the gear repairing (with about 50% casualties I can have up to -200 loss only by heals)
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:32 am

tommarkc wrote:
Then there's a bug. I've been playing the game about 2,5 months (some days after the game came to Armor Games) and until the new reward system was made there was fair rewards, which definitely wasn't 2 month ago. But it was there for some weeks. And I get used to the new rewards. But its not fair that with a good play I dont even close cover the heals, not mentioning the gear repairing (with about 50% casualties I can have up to -200 loss only by heals)
Are you referring to the PvP rewards?
Back to top Go down
tommarkc

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:43 am

No, I was talking about COOPs... but maybe something similar is happening with PvP.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:22 am

Since the last update all my PVP wins give me that lousy amount of gold. Before the update it was always above 2000 gold and i haven't just done a few PVP, i've done a lot. No matter what army i fielded or what the army to beat was like, the gold rewards were never even close to being that bad.

pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  Screen11

Please check this out.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:02 am

Another example of ridiculously low gold rewards. I could go on with uploading screenshots of all my recent PVP wins, all with unbelievably low gold rewards, but i think you've got my point.

pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  Screen12
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:42 am

Ok my last desperate try to raise awareness for this issue. Here another screenshot from a nm run i did deliberately with round about the same amount of AP as in in the previous PvP screenshots. I hope this will at least tell you, that there is something seriously wrong with the gold rewards from PvP, since your latest update. I know you think you haven't changed a thing about the rewards, but I'm telling you, you did. See for yourself.

pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  Screen13
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:01 am

Claudandus, no need to post new pics. We will take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:19 am

thx. All I needed to hear
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:37 am

I agree with Tommarkc. The rewards seem to have changed a few weeks ago. I'm playing some 9 or 10 weeks now and I definitely see the difference. If I remember correctly, it was with the update that AI got gear, (solo) rewards got nerfed, less fragments rewarded, etc. Imho, the balance is lost. Before that updfate, I could craft a lot of items, nowadays comparatively a few. Also, the huge amount of 'crap' items forces you to keep on crafting to get a good set of gear. Would be nice to see rewards restored to the old level. Or the chances drastically increased of forging a good item. As for new players, I can imagine them being disappointed when their performance on the battlefield is (also) leading for their reward. When being teamed up with a high-level-player they just don't have the punch to kill a lot of enemies. But they have severe losses.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:24 am

Since the pvp gold rewards are still weirdly low - just finished a PvP tier 3 with 1700 AP and excellent performance and all i got were 1.8k gold - i thought i kindly ask how the status of the investigation is?
thx in advance
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:26 am

Claudandus wrote:
Since the pvp gold rewards are still weirdly low - just finished a PvP tier 3 with 1700 AP and excellent performance and all i got were 1.8k gold - i thought i kindly ask how the status of the investigation is?
thx in advance
What was your healing cost?
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:35 am

I dont remember exactly, but it was somewhere around 300, same as in a regular nm run with the same amount of AP. I posted you guys some pics to compare, the gold rewards for nm are way higher than the gold rewards for PVP, for almost a week now.
But since nobody else is complaining, i'm beginning to think that this bug is my personal property, nobody else has to deal with. Is it possible that a bug like this only effects some players?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:40 am

Claudandus wrote:
I dont remember exactly, but it was somewhere around 300, same as in a regular nm run with the same amount of AP. I posted you guys some pics to compare, the gold rewards for nm are way higher than the gold rewards for PVP, for almost a week now.
But since nobody else is complaining, i'm beginning to think that this bug is my personal property, nobody else has to deal with. Is it possible that a bug like this only effects some players?
Not possible.

The multiplier for the PvP gold reward is 40% more than the Nightmare gold reward.

Be advised that the enemy's gear plays a role in the calculation of the gold reward. The more gear the enemy has, the higher the gold reward.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:47 am

I fought guys with godlikes all over the place. The gold rewards in PvP are always lower than in a comparable nm. As I told you before a tier 3 PvP win used to give 3500-4500 gold. Now i get 1700-2300 gold.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:49 am

Claudandus wrote:
I fought guys with godlikes all over the place. The gold rewards in PvP are always lower than in a comparable nm. As I told you before a tier 3 PvP win used to give 3500-4500 gold. Now i get 1700-2300 gold.
When you say "before" and if you are referring to a time before the changes implemented 1-2 months ago, then yes the rewards have changed because the system has changed as described in detail in the forums.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:52 am

As I wrote above, with before I am referring to the time before the 12. of november.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:54 am

Claudandus wrote:
As I wrote above, with before I am referring to the time before the 12. of november.
No change has been made after we changed the reward system 1-2 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:59 am

You can keep telling me that, but the pics I uploaded and all other PVP's i did, keep telling me a different story. What do I have to do to convince you that there is something messed up? Not one of my PVP wins gave me any amount of gold that came even close to the gold rewards i get from nm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit    pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pvp rewards dropped into a bottomless pit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: