Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Olympus tech prices

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncommondrunk

Uncommondrunk

Olympus tech prices Empty
PostSubject: Olympus tech prices   Olympus tech prices I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:31 pm

The price for tech upgrades is crazy, I can't even get one of the first rows.
It may be that you guys didn't fix a bug. Or that you just added that in, but I know that others and myself are getting ticked off at it. Please change this. The main tech that I have problems with is the advanced smithing one, It is one of the first one's you can get and it's also very expensive, please lower the resources needed to upgrade it if you don't do it to all of the tech, it's the main one I have problems with. However, I think the other ones need fixed as well... all tech seems to be overpriced
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

Olympus tech prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus tech prices   Olympus tech prices I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:39 am

POD wrote:
However, I think the other ones need fixed as well... all tech seems to be overpriced

That's sooooo true!

I have already researched Advanced Smithing, but it took me 3 Days of saving up to do it. And as for the other Techs, well, they need to be lowered cause I am NOT gonna pay almost 10k of EVERY resource and 15k Iron for Adept Smithing. affraid 

Back to top Go down

Olympus tech prices
Page 1 of 1