Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ability to change race without completely starting over

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pappaelf

Ability to change race without completely starting over Empty
PostSubject: Ability to change race without completely starting over   Ability to change race without completely starting over I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:23 am

I'd love the ability to change my race without having to completely start over.  An ability to try other races within my own faction would be great feature to have.  The current reset is simply too drastic.  Starting over completely from scratch is too much of a loss of time invested into the game.  I can see switching factions requiring a complete reset, but being able to stay within my faction and paying some sort of penalty being a great feature.

I would accept losing all of my units and have to start them over from level 1, but if my building levels and research would remain I would simply have to invest the time to level up my units again to get back to where I was before.

Things like CPs and fame wouldn't need to be adjusted as only units are being impacted. so the overall level of changes to the game might not be too significant.
Back to top Go down

Ability to change race without completely starting over
Page 1 of 1