Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

easy solos with HI?!?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nathor

easy solos with HI?!?! Empty
PostSubject: easy solos with HI?!?!   easy solos with HI?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:18 pm

i did an easy for the quest with 2 naked lias, level 9 and 5, and got as opponent, 1 HI level 8 and li level 6 !?!?

that is NOT easy...
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: easy solos with HI?!?!   easy solos with HI?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Actually, that shouldn't happen. We will check it out on Monday. We will tinker Easy, Normal and CO-OPs a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gorlak

Gorlak

PostSubject: Re: easy solos with HI?!?!   easy solos with HI?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:34 pm

I got 2 special units, 1 cav and an arty plus assorted other stuff against my 2000AP army on normal. Is that, well... normal?
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: easy solos with HI?!?!   easy solos with HI?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:39 pm

now it is normal Smile
Back to top Go down
nathor

PostSubject: Re: easy solos with HI?!?!   easy solos with HI?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:07 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
Actually, that shouldn't happen. We will check it out on Monday. We will tinker Easy, Normal and CO-OPs a bit.
i made a mistake, i meant normal, not easy. still its too much. normal was "easy" before, now i can get impossible fights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: easy solos with HI?!?!   easy solos with HI?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

easy solos with HI?!?!
Page 1 of 1