Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pause buttom for solos

Go down 
4 posters

Did a pause buttom should be added to solos?
Yes
Pause buttom for solos I_vote_lcap85%Pause buttom for solos I_vote_rcap
 85% [ 11 ]
No
Pause buttom for solos I_vote_lcap15%Pause buttom for solos I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Pause buttom for solos Empty
PostSubject: Pause buttom for solos   Pause buttom for solos I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:47 am

Seriously I am tired of lose solos for ages because someone call phone, unexpected visits, mother calls me, etc. And you know how hard is when everyone don´t understand that multiplayer games don´t have pause, but in solos case you are fighting against an AI army, so no other players are connected for that did is possible add a pause button please? It´s really demoralizing have to lose so many battles, waste gear durability, waste recourses and time healing every time someone or real life decide to bother while I am fighting and not when I am healing  lol!  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

PostSubject: Re: Pause buttom for solos   Pause buttom for solos I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:57 am

no pause, if the enemy attacks u cannot ask for a truce hehe Very Happy

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Pause buttom for solos   Pause buttom for solos I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:30 pm

Ulfriden wrote:
no pause, if the enemy attacks u cannot ask for a truce hehe Very Happy

lol! 

That isn't a serious argument, I really need a option that let me do something while in battle when I got distracted for any of the reasons I mentioned before, it is not possible add a pause button then at least can give a option to let your army being controlled by AI can be like when you lose connection in a pvp or coop and charge the enemy (I don´t like this option because it´s really risky but is better than stay idle while archers slaugh your troops).
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

PostSubject: Re: Pause buttom for solos   Pause buttom for solos I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:52 am

Considering I often play while at work I would love the addition of a pause button to PVE!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Pause buttom for solos   Pause buttom for solos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:06 am

Juggernaut wrote:
Seriously I am tired of lose solos for ages because someone call phone, unexpected visits, mother calls me, etc. And you know how hard is when everyone don´t understand that multiplayer games don´t have pause, but in solos case you are fighting against an AI army, so no other players are connected for that did is possible add a pause button please? It´s really demoralizing have to lose so many battles, waste gear durability, waste recourses and time healing every time someone or real life decide to bother while I am fighting and not when I am healing  lol!  Evil or Very Mad

It could happen in the year 2525!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pause buttom for solos   Pause buttom for solos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pause buttom for solos
Page 1 of 1