Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Upgrades

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ferarith

Guild Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Guild Upgrades   Guild Upgrades I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:35 am

UL was apparently able to build a wall on a hex not connected to it's guild capital by guild controlled hexes. Hex 75 just a few minutes ago. In the past the Fallen were able to abandon hexes that were cut off from their capital by LIGHT controlled hexes. Both of these things are AGAINST the intended game mechanics as I understand Rune's explinations.

EDIT: Tacan confirmed he is able to wall build on 75 currently.

http://prntscr.com/5noxuf   <-- Screenie

Last edited by ferarith on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

Guild Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Upgrades   Guild Upgrades I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:39 am

ferarith wrote:
UL was apparently able to build a wall on a hex not connected to it's guild capital by guild controlled hexes. Hex 75 just a few minutes ago. In the past the Fallen we able to abandon hexes that was cut off from its capital by LIGHT controlled hexes. Both of these things are AGAINST the intended game mechanics as I understand Rune's explinations.

EDIT: Tacan confirmed he is able to wall build on 75 currently.

http://prntscr.com/5noxuf   <-- Screenie

Its because we are in an alliance with UL, thus that hex is connected to the UL guild capital via Orsinium Juggernaut territory.

We just love UL! cheers
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

Guild Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Upgrades   Guild Upgrades I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:30 pm

having never fully understood the distinction between alliance, trading pact etc i now know one thing about an alliance that i did not know before...always something in this game
Back to top Go down
klaas

Guild Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Upgrades   Guild Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:48 am

i am not wholly sure it is the explanation, though.

hexes that are cut off can still be used for fighting/defending (by the controlling guild) and region commands are still active. guild commands aren't.
Back to top Go down
ferarith

Guild Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Upgrades   Guild Upgrades I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:43 pm

klaas wrote:
i am not wholly sure it is the explanation, though.

hexes that are cut off can still be used for fighting/defending (by the controlling guild) and region commands are still active. guild commands aren't.

Klaas were guild commands active for u recently? because in a previous Hades war Fallen Abandoned hexes they weren't connected too so guild commands WERE active for them in cut-off hexes then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Upgrades   Guild Upgrades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Upgrades
Page 1 of 1