Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upgrades to quest rewards/frequency

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thedude124

Upgrades to quest rewards/frequency Empty
PostSubject: Upgrades to quest rewards/frequency   Upgrades to quest rewards/frequency I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:03 pm

I was just thinking that a line of commerce research could be added that increased the rewards from quests(for resources/fame could be a % increase, and for fragments it could give you a higher chance for getting a better quality).

The other thing that would be nice, is a way to increase the frequency of the randomly generated quest. You could tie both of these improvements into a series of research upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to quest rewards/frequency   Upgrades to quest rewards/frequency I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:55 am

Thedude124 wrote:
I was just thinking that a line of commerce research could be added that increased the rewards from quests(for resources/fame could be a % increase, and for fragments it could give you a higher chance for getting a better quality).

The other thing that would be nice, is a way to increase the frequency of the randomly generated quest. You could tie both of these improvements into a series of research upgrades.
your resource buildings increase your quest rewards and for frags they do have something that increases the %
Back to top Go down
Waterflame

Waterflame

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to quest rewards/frequency   Upgrades to quest rewards/frequency I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:32 pm

I think that the quest frequency should be calculeted over what the player does, for exemple I don't PVP for wast of time... So I could use a absence of PVP quests. Rewards should get more fragments too, or ever weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to quest rewards/frequency   Upgrades to quest rewards/frequency I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upgrades to quest rewards/frequency
Page 1 of 1