Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Command Bug?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ferarith

Guild Command Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Guild Command Bug?   Guild Command Bug? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:38 pm

A few cycles ago The Fallen controlled 68,69,78 & 111. when i logged on today they controlled 0 hexes. and had no influence on 111. not 0.0% but NONE. As i understand the game mechanisms of BC, The Fallen would have to abandon hex 111 to make that happen. BUT their capital was 68, that did not connect to 111, the light had the two hexes cut off from one another. But The Fallen are now without a hex, did they issue a command to 111 without being in contact? I am I uniformed of BC rules? What happened?

I understand this may not be a bug, but all that i know of the guild command mechanisms tell me it must be, please educate me if my knowledge is lacking.

P.S. I thought i saw a wall upgrade on 111 before it was abandoned (between three days ago and yesterday) but i decided i must be misremembering at the time since i KNEW it was cut-off.

Thank you,

Ferarith

Last edited by ferarith on Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tops

Guild Command Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Command Bug?   Guild Command Bug? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:12 pm

It would appear they lost their hexes on my screen as well.

Not quite sure what happened, but as far as any rules explained to the general population go, The Fallen should by all means have been stuck there.

I'd be interested in hearing the reasoning behind this change because it was a solid tactical choice to hold one of the top Dark guilds captive, and it was already hard enough to keep newbies from capping all their hexes.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Guild Command Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Command Bug?   Guild Command Bug? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:31 pm

When the cycle was about to end , their capital had &5% light influence. Which means that their guild capital was gonna be shifted to some other region at cycle end. But they put the command to abandon other regions too . So at cycle end , they lost all regions at one go
Back to top Go down
ferarith

Guild Command Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Command Bug?   Guild Command Bug? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:21 am

Pulkit wrote:
When the cycle was about to end , their capital had &5% light influence. Which means that their guild capital was gonna be shifted to some other region at cycle end. But they put the command to abandon other regions too . So at cycle end , they lost all regions at one go

logical, but how did they abandon 111? they weren't connected to it, so as i understand it they should not have been able to give commands there...
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Guild Command Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Command Bug?   Guild Command Bug? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:40 pm

once you are cut off from a region , it shows that it belongs to you but it isnt your anymore
Back to top Go down
krawehl

Guild Command Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Command Bug?   Guild Command Bug? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:15 am

I'd assume they abandoned their remaining regions at the precise time we flipped their capital. Smart move.
Back to top Go down
ferarith

Guild Command Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Command Bug?   Guild Command Bug? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:48 am

So currently an Unceasing Legion hex which is cut-off from its capital is being shown as the base from which a control command was placed http://prntscr.com/43x7u9 is this a display bug? or a bug with guild commands?
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Guild Command Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Command Bug?   Guild Command Bug? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:54 am

To the best of my knowledge , yes...
Six told this to me once CKnights got cut off the last time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Command Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Command Bug?   Guild Command Bug? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Command Bug?
Page 1 of 1