Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sticking and freezing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wessanator

Sticking and freezing Empty
PostSubject: Sticking and freezing   Sticking and freezing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 5:07 am

The program has been sticking and freezing the last 24 hours I get the "problem logged" window. But it is persistent so I am reporting it.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Sticking and freezing   Sticking and freezing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:38 am

When is this occurring? If you can replicate it, can you tell us what you are doing?
Back to top Go down
wessanator

PostSubject: Sticking and freezing   Sticking and freezing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Well it happens in the battle screen the worst it just freezes everything and a few to a lot of seconds later everything jumps to the current location.
When it sticks it also happens in the battle screen, it just stops and nothing happens till I refresh.
Both can throw the "an error has occurred" message, but I was getting those in the city as well I would get the blue circle and it would hang for a bit then the message would pop up. It said that it logged the error.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Sticking and freezing   Sticking and freezing I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:29 am

wessanator wrote:
Well it happens in the battle screen the worst it just freezes everything and a few to a lot of seconds later everything jumps to the current location.
When it sticks it also happens in the battle screen, it just stops and nothing happens till I refresh.
Both can throw the "an error has occurred" message, but I was getting those in the city as well I would get the blue circle and it would hang for a bit then the message would pop up. It said that it logged the error.  

That is lag. Are you downloading something or do you have any other tabs open which may be "sucking" bandwidth?

We haven't experienced any spikes and we haven't monitored any lag issues related to our servers, so it is very possible that it may be from your own end. Let us know if this continues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sticking and freezing   Sticking and freezing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sticking and freezing
Page 1 of 1