Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Minor bug. Misleading information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
venumuse

Another Minor bug. Misleading information Empty
PostSubject: Another Minor bug. Misleading information   Another Minor bug. Misleading information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:07 am

Another Minor bug. Misleading information PmUJIWv

When you click on a region and click region info with a forge on it, it still says that the ancient forge gives a better chance to crafting when mixing frags but it doesn't. So please fix this Wink

Also the barracks bug I posted never got fixed so are these minor bugs not worth fixing or posting?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Another Minor bug. Misleading information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Minor bug. Misleading information   Another Minor bug. Misleading information I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 1:59 am

venumuse wrote:
Another Minor bug. Misleading information PmUJIWv

When you click on a region and click region info with a forge on it, it still says that the ancient forge gives a better chance to crafting when mixing frags but it doesn't. So please fix this Wink

Also the barracks bug I posted never got fixed so are these minor bugs not worth fixing or posting?

Everything is important.

When and if the glorious day arrives, when BC has a full development team behind it, all those bugs will be fixed.

Until then, we can only fix things that may take the game down. We are here to make sure that the game doesn't go down while we are on watch. Smile
Back to top Go down

Another Minor bug. Misleading information
Page 1 of 1