Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coop quest not working

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
venumuse

Coop quest not working Empty
PostSubject: Coop quest not working   Coop quest not working I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Coop quest not working S7vevSb

I have now done 5 Coops and not a single one has counted towards this. Of the 5, 2 I got mvp but that is still irrelevant towards the quest. The quest just says to win 3 coops. I've done more than that. I have refreshed the game, I have fought against a light region and a dark region. I had a quest before this that I forgot to take a picture of that required me to win 1 coop and get 1 uncommon frag. I completed that one but for some reason, this one hasn't changed at all. It won't even give me any progress towards completing it either. It just stays at 0/3. Please help, I really want the frag.

Back to top Go down
venumuse

PostSubject: Re: Coop quest not working   Coop quest not working I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:51 pm

Nevermind somehow I completed the quest 11 coops later.
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

PostSubject: Re: Coop quest not working   Coop quest not working I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:40 am

venumuse wrote:
Nevermind somehow I completed the quest 11 coops later.

This was an old bug with quests that's happened to me before. Sometimes completed quests wouldn't register until a few battles later. I haven't experienced it in a while but will keep my eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Coop quest not working   Coop quest not working I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:17 am

Where you having more coop quest? cause sometimes you can have like 4 quest asking for the same thing to do, and some quest offer good rewards, another lame rewards, and sometimes the game force you to complete first the quest with lame rewards before the ones with good rewards (would like a refuse/accept quest buttom).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coop quest not working   Coop quest not working I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coop quest not working
Page 1 of 1