Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chat not working

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
uflb999

Chat not working Empty
PostSubject: Chat not working   Chat not working I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:15 am

This has happened twice on two different computers for me already-
My account on Erevos, uflb999, is unable to use chat in all the chat bars (Faction/Global/Trade/Guild/Council). After multiple refreshes, my Council worked, but when I refreshed again, it was gone. That was last night on a different computer. Today, when I tried, it didn't work either. I tried my Olympus account, and the chat worked perfectly fine on that. I'm not sure why my account is not allowed to chat, and its really starting to set me off.

Please do fix this Smile
Back to top Go down
ferarith

Chat not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat not working   Chat not working I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:18 am

This happens to me too. refreshing a couple times always fixes it for me.
Back to top Go down
uflb999

Chat not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat not working   Chat not working I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:24 am

ferarith wrote:
This happens to me too. refreshing a couple times always fixes it for me.

I tried it, to no avail.
Back to top Go down
uflb999

Chat not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat not working   Chat not working I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:21 pm

Bump~
I have tried on three different computers, to no success on all three on my uflb999 acct
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

Chat not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat not working   Chat not working I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:56 am

This is a known server issue that can sometimes lock the chat for some players until the server is restarted.

We have not been able to resolve this yet and will inform the community once it is fixed.

We apologize for the inconvenience..  Embarassed 

Xargos
Back to top Go down
uflb999

Chat not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat not working   Chat not working I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:47 pm

Thanks Xargos

My guild has also noticed that my account is shown as online 24/7, despite the fact that I am not actually online...not sure if this is related to chat issues, didn't have this previously.

Just thought devs should know, may help with something Smile
Back to top Go down
ferarith

Chat not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat not working   Chat not working I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:28 pm

Metalsiagon is experiencing the same issues as Uflb, he says he can't post in chat and is now also shown as "online" 24/7 though he isn't. Don't know if the two are related but it seems like quite a coincidence if they aren't...
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

Chat not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat not working   Chat not working I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:02 pm

I was offline for a couple hours into the new cycle, but when I came back on my chat was working again, but now I'm apparently on 24/7
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

Chat not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat not working   Chat not working I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:03 am

Because this issue relates to a third-party module it takes time to have it resolved.

We will restart the server today to unstuck those who are unable to chat.

We apologize for the inconvenience,
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chat not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat not working   Chat not working I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat not working
Page 1 of 1