Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroes strenght and banners

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Heroes strenght and banners Empty
PostSubject: Heroes strenght and banners   Heroes strenght and banners I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:14 am

I find heroes a bit useless cause they just don´t have enough strenght to kill a single thing at least in suicides, I don´t have problems to get very high melee, endu or/and armor with hero gear, but capping their strengh is nearly impossible because they can´t wear banners, I give a few suggestions there.

1. Use banner frags but not to craft banner for heroes, but instead craft decorative clothes, like mantles, tunics etc. that don´t offer any protection but instead increase strenght.

2. Share the unit banner strengh, the hero still can´t wear banners but is the unit they are commanding have a banner equipped, they will receive the strenght bonus as well.

3. Greatly increase their base strengh.
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: Heroes strenght and banners   Heroes strenght and banners I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:48 am

Belive me hero can be powerfull if well equipped. It can destroy perfect CAV no matter which race when hero is inside LIA. I would say that hero is much more powerfull compared to AP due to low AP items. However heroes with rares/epics are mostly crap.
Back to top Go down
MasterMind

MasterMind

PostSubject: Re: Heroes strenght and banners   Heroes strenght and banners I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:53 am

kuba_ wrote:
Belive me hero can be powerfull if well equipped. It can destroy perfect CAV no matter which race when hero is inside LIA. I would say that hero is much more powerfull compared to AP due to low AP items. However heroes with rares/epics are mostly crap.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes strenght and banners   Heroes strenght and banners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes strenght and banners
Page 1 of 1