Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not enough heroes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Souless

Souless

Not enough heroes Empty
PostSubject: Not enough heroes   Not enough heroes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:37 am

There are not enough heroes to support all my units, I had to split my army in two since I upgraded my barracks but there are still not heroes enough and their healing is a bit too slow for a single troop.

My suggestion here is to add 1 hero per level to the statue building or cuttin in half their healing time, because at barracks lvl 25 there will be many units that can't afford a hero
Back to top Go down
Mephy

Not enough heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not enough heroes   Not enough heroes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:45 am

Maximum units in the field is 10, because of the GUI size... and you can have 12 heroes Wink
Back to top Go down
Latexlord

Latexlord

Not enough heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not enough heroes   Not enough heroes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Plus artillery and cavalry can't be lead by heroes... And we don't know about specials unit, none of them is out yet. 12 should be enough :p
Back to top Go down
Rokun

Rokun

Not enough heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not enough heroes   Not enough heroes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:03 am

Once you hit cav you won't be using hero's nearly as much save for when you create a 2nd army/sandbox army. I'd put a vote in for a more specialized hero class selection though to help cater to said units strengths or weakness's. Simply put, a leader style that adds to an overall of either damage, defense/survivability, or support (IE increased hit chance, movement speed, etc).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not enough heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not enough heroes   Not enough heroes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not enough heroes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: