Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Always on-screen banners

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Urfang

Urfang

Always on-screen banners Empty
PostSubject: Always on-screen banners   Always on-screen banners I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:40 am

It would be very useful if the banners of your units would be always on screen. I mean that if your units are out of the screen their banners remain visible and active on the edge of the screen. Thus you can select them without unnecessary scrolling in the map and you can call your stray units much more easily.

The gui bar is inappropriate for this issue because in the whirlabout of the battle you dont know surely that which button is the certain unit what you want to select. But with the edge banners you can select exactly that far away unit what you want.

Also would be good to jump into the outscreen units by double clicking on their edge banners.

What do you think about this dear developers?
Back to top Go down
athose

PostSubject: Re: Always on-screen banners   Always on-screen banners I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:29 am

I was actually going to suggest something similar

1)Please put some kind of # above the GUI for each unit button (at the bottom of the screen) so we know which # to push to select them. Most of the time I know, but if i'm sending in 8 units, sometimes i can't tell if its 3 or 4 to pick the unit, and there are times seconds matter!

2)the status of units is funky... sometimes they don't have any icons on them, but they ARE fighting/moving/shooting(or getting shot). Other times, just sitting on their haunches. Can we have some kind of slight flashing notice when a unit isn't moving/shooting/etc, and just sitting on a bump on a log, would be great to let us know to select it and give it something beneficial to do.... like plant onions!

3)Have a # attached to each unit's banner ON THE FIELD! So we know which unit is where without having to click through and look for highlighted green bases. Sometimes, if theres a big stack of troops, you can't select the one you want though the whole cluster.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Always on-screen banners   Always on-screen banners I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:55 am

Great suggestions..let us see what we can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always on-screen banners   Always on-screen banners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always on-screen banners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: