Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterMind

MasterMind

CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital Empty
PostSubject: CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital   CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 2:10 am

Hi all,
Maybe this subject seems to be repeated and has taken more than it deserves but I felt the urge to write or re-write about the unjust spawn of the dark knight next to the capital and as a result the boost of Conquest Points it produces to the dark faction "in this case".
 After we did so many battles yesterday and this morning too for so long hours "torn from our lives" without stop (believe me without stop!) I'm surprised that the dark knight has been spawned in the same region/hex we were keen to defend all this time.
beside all this "I think that" the last update to nerf the spawned knight hasn't been much efficient as we in the light faction or at least I expected.
for this reason I suggest that either the knight has a limit of hex not to overcome (for instance 3 or 4 hex away from the capital) or to change its role from offensive to defensive one.

please I'm waiting your answers and suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital   CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:07 am

MasterMind wrote:
Hi all,
Maybe this subject seems to be repeated and has taken more than it deserves but I felt the urge to write or re-write about the unjust spawn of the dark knight next to the capital and as a result the boost of Conquest Points it produces to the dark faction "in this case".
 After we did so many battles yesterday and this morning too for so long hours "torn from our lives" without stop (believe me without stop!) I'm surprised that the dark knight has been spawned in the same region/hex we were keen to defend all this time.
beside all this "I think that" the last update to nerf the spawned knight hasn't been much efficient as we in the light faction or at least I expected.
for this reason I suggest that either the knight has a limit of hex not to overcome (for instance 3 or 4 hex away from the capital) or to change its role from offensive to defensive one.

please I'm waiting your answers and suggestions.

I'm thinking the same thing will happen if the picture changes, light at dark doorstep?

That doesn't help you with your troubles of course but should be an incentive to fight even harder! Razz

Back to top Go down
MasterMind

MasterMind

PostSubject: Re: CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital   CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:48 am

Quote :
I'm thinking the same thing will happen if the picture changes, light at dark doorstep?

I think it's the normal and natural situation for how things should be. lol

Quote :
... should be an incentive to fight even harder!

as a mere human I've already reached the ceiling of how many battles I can make in every 10 minutes -battles with just a very very tiny small break, I cannot reveal more infos than this because these are classified military strategies.  :p

by the way thank you for your answer Smile .
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital   CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:59 am

MasterMind wrote:
I cannot reveal more infos than this because these are classified military strategies.  :p
G-14 classified?
Back to top Go down
MasterMind

MasterMind

PostSubject: Re: CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital   CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:29 am

Pulkit wrote:
G-14 classified?

lol, nice try to confuse the Darkies but our strategies are a reality Wink

hit and run and let the capital fall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital   CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 am

MasterMind wrote:
Pulkit wrote:
G-14 classified?

lol, nice try to confuse the Darkies but our strategies are a reality Wink

hit and run and let the capital fall Very Happy
Aargh... He spoke too much CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital FlamingmadCP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital Rant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital   CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CP bonus produced by the dark/light knight next to the capital
Page 1 of 1