Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital Empty
PostSubject: Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital   Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Picture while dark army was attacking #88 (from someone else, so not sure on timestamp):

Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital LjHtHrF

Picture I took afterwards:

Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital G4RizKQCaWsqKz_SGIBU722iPcvNwzD7icoBouHoTuLCkaUI0a8m5xp2Ll41QjgwzoUwgb0499BtrgorcDL3dzmq_SOGIB77WXnXNw6mb1-bQGq8q2UdFRNWbQ
Picture is on January 27th, 2014, 01:35:50 server time

History:
  1. The Dark Army was attacking #88 on January 26th, 2014 (while dark forces owned #85, and thus had a connection to #88);
  2. On January 27th, 2014, 00:00:00 server time, the Light Forces liberated #85 (thus cutting off #88);
  3. The Dark Army, continued to fight on #88, eventually finishing the fight and causing damage (shown on picture as 39% dark influence, about half, properly, from the dark army)
  4. Instead of trotting back home like a proper dark army, it then teleported to the dark capital!
The bug being reported is not the damage it did to #88, which is understandable....

... The bug being reported is: Teleporting back to dark capital ...
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital   Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:49 am

Pearl, the dark Capital Army was destroyed. Smile

When there is no return path available after a battle, a capital army is destroyed and will take quite a while to spawn again.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital   Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:59 am

Xargos wrote:

When there is no return path available after a battle, a capital army is destroyed and will take quite a while to spawn again.

To clarify:
  • It did damage (from 28%% to 39% dark  influence as the pictures show);
  • It was then destroyed (after doing the damage1).
And, yes, it did take longer to spawn than usual -- I was going to post that as a bug, thinking it had disappeared -- but it did spawn eventually ....

Thanks for the new information on capital armies2.

1Not claiming this is a bug.  Just clarifying.
1Goes off to plot how to trap the dark armies in the future, so it will get destroyed again  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital   Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:01 pm

Xargos wrote:

Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital 5ogxQS7-dDzW-aDTW0Ed6iS8OQ6xhviXYzGNe_U6XH8iIrXnfIRJ3xy0ENFVgV59-yCqsNZ4g-Lvf8dCz0qN_tAJqO47hTR2MsgsyCsGGFOIJKzQugB12Cj3kQ
Picture is January 29th, 2014, 03:43:35 server time

Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital A37HKesc8rmMB7BvE6zReHd9o5tcCUpQyzx3ckqTJR07Uxb_yvvBy3JBXRogaec06WUpv-YzlFhjsSmmQekd_npadmCoceMSfbVIGa0TYzejT6rSlB0o9xAxOATwo bugs1 here:

1. Light Army *not* destroyed when leaving region #76 (The cycle clock shows the cycle is now 3 hours, 43 minutes & 35 seconds into the cycle -- longer than the light army could have been traveling back from #76, so the light army left #76 during this cycle);
  2. The Light army is trotting backwards to the capital Shocked

1Normally would file a separate bug report for the walking backwards ... but figured no need to use the same picture twice.
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital   Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:36 pm

I think the second case with the Light Army returning is a bug of a different sort.

Region 76 was on the frontline when the Light Army initially chose it as a target. While en route to 76, the Dark faction captured the hex connecting 76 to the frontlines and I THINK the Light Army changed it's destination to either region 82, 83 or 84. When it finished the attack on one of those 3 regions (again, not sure which) it dealt damage to that region, but the summary states it attacked 76, which is incorrect.

I could be incorrect about part of this...I didn't pay as much attention to it as much as I should have.
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital   Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:25 am

Yeah, there sometimes are some glitches regarding the position of the horsey.  rabbit 

If the army was not destroyed, it means it found a path to return home.

Seems like a visual glitch to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital   Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:44 am

ysosad wrote:
I think the second case with the Light Army returning is a bug of a different sort.

Region 76 was on the frontline when the Light Army initially chose it as a target. While en route to 76, the Dark faction captured the hex connecting 76 to the frontlines and I THINK the Light Army changed it's destination to either region 82, 83 or 84. When it finished the attack on one of those 3 regions (again, not sure which) it dealt damage to that region, but the summary states it attacked 76, which is incorrect.

I could be incorrect about part of this...I didn't pay as much attention to it as much as I should have.

Very interesting, Ysosad.  I'll watch it carefully next time, & see if that is the case.

As for the 2nd bug ... Pearl still wonders if she should have filed a separate bug for the light army trotting backwards to the capital or not...
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital   Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:45 am

+1 to Ysosad.

Fixed to display the correct region after the next patch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital   Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Army Teleported to Dark Capital
Page 1 of 1