Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make 2 kind of arties

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Make 2 kind of arties Empty
PostSubject: Make 2 kind of arties   Make 2 kind of arties I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:38 am

Hi, I am taking Kuba idea, why not make 2 different kind of artillery and leave players choose what kind of arty they want to no longer have the issue of the useless dark arty and the so powerful light one.

- Arty 1: Low AOE and need direct line of sigh to shoot but is slightly more accurate than arty 2 and the damage is concentrated (deal more damage in small area).

- Arty 2: Big AOE don´t need direct line of sigh to shoot but is slightly less accurate than Arty 1 and the damage is spreadted  (lower damage than arty 1 but bigger blast radius with higher chance of hitting more units compensating it low damage)
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

Make 2 kind of arties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make 2 kind of arties   Make 2 kind of arties I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:56 am

Juggernaut wrote:
Hi, I am taking Kuba idea, why not make 2 different kind of artillery and leave players choose what kind of arty they want to no longer have the issue of the useless dark arty and the so powerful light one.

- Arty 1: Low AOE and need direct line of sigh to shoot but is slightly more accurate than arty 2 and the damage is concentrated (deal more damage in small area).

- Arty 2: Big AOE don´t need direct line of sigh to shoot but is slightly less accurate than Arty 1 and the damage is spreadted  (lower damage than arty 1 but bigger blast radius with higher chance of hitting more units compensating it low damage)

I would prefer 1 artillery unit with the ability to switch from cannon/ballista to mortar/volley-mode, but this would be acceptable as well. Balancing is difficult as it is, we could use one less variable...maybe I might even use my artillery.
Back to top Go down

Make 2 kind of arties
Page 1 of 1