Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XViper

XViper

Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills Empty
PostSubject: Some kind of legendwiki for Merc units and unit abilitiesskills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:56 pm

If possible I (and im sure others) would find it very beneficial to know what all the Merc units are, what abilities they have, and what these abilities do, all combined in one post as an announcement or a sticky.

As it stands, I don't know what I'm up against in a battle. I see a big ass unit that might be a troll, ogre, giant, etc, but I don't know for sure. (Mousing over units doesn't show what they are).

I don't know what abilities they have, so I'm not sure how to deal with them.

While this would be great information to be able to access IN-GAME, in the meantime, could we have a nice forum post naming the units, showing an in-game picture of what they look like, what abilities & stats they have, and what those abilities do.

Please? Smile

E.g.

Unit:
Giant Spider
INSERT PICTURE HERE
HP: Over 9000  (per unit)
Unit Size: 1 (or 3, 15, 20, etc, for squads)
Melee, Strength, Armour, Endurance, etc.
Abilities:
Tower (Flanking\Rearing has no affect)
Web attack (A ranged web attack that immobilises the target unit)

Or something like that. Smile

Edit: Just to be clear, I understand that some of this information was included in the patch notes\news feed that also appears in game. However it's not in the best format and not easily referenced.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:18 am

Your wish is my command.......... *bows* Wink
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:58 am

When I go up against Elves, I sometimes get this single giant. I look at it as a fully geared godlike LI. I sent my fully epiced LI with almost capped melee but it didn't even get half the enemy away, and that was just a single giant.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:06 am

Well, it's a GIANT. Perhaps it needs more than 1 LI to be dealt with. Wink
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:32 am

Ah right... Need info for those mercs. Up to recruitment cost and ap per level if you want =p

Also a few more things, now it seems you guys have enough time =)
PM or here or you refuse, Rune?

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:58 am

Enough time? We never have enough time....
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:15 am

Fine I'll risk it anyway.

sheesh, dwarves...
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:18 am

Risk it? I am confused...
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:56 am

Thank you sir RuneSlayer Smile
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:05 am

XViper wrote:
Thank you sir RuneSlayer Smile
I'll do something better xViper.

With GW 2 enabled, there will be an in-game window with all the Mercenary units and their stats per level. I think that is even better.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:13 am

*nods*
Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:40 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Risk it? I am confused...
nothing serious, just you kinda ignore my info requests randomly, so it feels almost like gambling gl frags on those days when you're busy (like before the noobswarm etc)

For starters..
-droprate values (0.3% for gl? ...still?)
-exp for units/heroes for lvls 10-20 or at least 15-20 (other info in wiki, as you may know)
-hero caps! (were supposed to be given with new stat caps, but..)
Well, any of these? Razz 

RuneSlayer wrote:

I'll do something better xViper.

With GW 2 enabled, there will be an in-game window with all the Mercenary units and their stats per level. I think that is even better.
And I'll have to retype it to wiki?.. Give a text version too maybe. For those occasions where people can't access game etc.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:59 am

Sorry to resurrect an old thread.

However I was wondering if there could be some kind of in-game beastiary\library where you can view all the units and their stats\abilities.

Having only played one race, its hard to know what the abilities of the other races are.
For instance, I don't know what special Orc or Undead Cavalry have.
Or Orc HI.

Outside of asking players who play these races, there is nowhere to properly find this information.

There is an unofficial Battle Conquest Wikia site, but it is incredibly incomplete.

Edit: I suppose this should be a suggestion?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:09 am

That could be part of the stand alone site we are preparing for Battle Conquest, but this is not something that will happen in the next 2-3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:11 am

Sounds great.

Stand-alone? Does this mean we won't need to use Armorgames or Kongregate to login?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 am

XViper wrote:
Sounds great.

Stand-alone? Does this mean we won't need to use Armorgames or Kongregate to login?
Only for new users I am afraid. Smile
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:16 am

Bugger!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills   Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some kind of legend\wiki for Merc units and unit abilities\skills
Page 1 of 1