Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Update

Go down 
+17
kpbass
Quadq
WorldEater
fartman
XViper
Forestassassin
Nethack
Bblazer
Scaren
Tibr
nathor
Aella
Slawenm
kuba_
Dakota337
RuneSlayer
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:51 am

We are working on the next update which should go live tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

So, what is included in the next update?

1. Epic and Godlike Items, which had been crafted/purchased via chests shall receive some love by our own Master RuneSmiths.

2. Level Cap for Units and Heroes shall be increased to level 20.

3. Mercenary Units shall be introduced as part of enemy AI armies, so you can get a taste of what you will be able to recruit next week with the launch of GW 2.

4. Gear Score value shall be introduced, which is actually the AP of items. Units will be able to equip items with a total Gear Score value which will depend upon their level. No more level 2 units with fully equipped Godlike items. We have made it so there is a nice progression from level to level, so the player can equip more and more items and of higher rarity as his units level up. This will also help in a more balanced PVP experience combined with the Tiers. (More on that later on.)

5. Tiers system shall change. Level of units will determine the Tier in which armies will match up with other armies. There will be 5 Tiers with 4 levels in each. This change will also help in creating a more balanced and a more satisfactory PVP experience.

6. Several bug fixes such as the Mute bug, Tutorial bug, and others.

7. AI Upgrade. Expect things to be a little more difficult. No more suicidal Cavalry units or the whole army moving forward leaving HI behind and then becoming easy prey for players' units. Wink

Some more details:

The Giant Spider has the Web and Tower special ability. Giant Spider is a Merc Unit which spits web from afar, inflicting damage, but it also has a probability to web a unit and immobilize it for a time period. Although its main weapon is its web, it should not be considered an easy opponent in melee. The Tower special ability renders the Giant Spider immune to Flanking and Rearing effects.

The Spider Swarm has the Evasion special ability. A quite fast unit with good melee capability and with a special ability which gives a probability to the Spider Swarm to reroll a failed Melee check when defending, making it a quite difficult opponent to kill.

The Cave Giant has the Tower, Crush and Confusion special abilities. He is therefore immune to Flanking and Rearing effects, due to its massive size. The Crush ability gives a probability to the Giant to inflict a number of automatic hits with very high Strength against an enemy unit (or UNITS!) while in melee. In high levels, it could even kill 12 troops with a single blow! Finally, Giants are not very famous for their intelligence, so sometimes when things around them become too hectic and they have to process too much information in a very short time, they might get confused and stay idle for a few seconds. The user will not be able to give any Move or Attack orders to the Giant while he is confused.

The Troll has the Tower, Regeneration and Acid Splash special abilities. Regeneration will regenerate HP for the Troll, while Acid Splash will inflict damage to the enemy when the Troll is damaged. Both special abilities work on a probability roll of course.

The Ogre Pitmaster has the Rage and Killer Instinct special abilities. Rage will increase the Strength of the unit and Killer Instinct will provide an automatic successful roll when the Ogre rolls Strength Vs Endurance, when it is attacking. As always, successful probability rolls are needed for the special abilities to be activated. This unit is one of my favorites...

The Ogre SkullPlucker has the Rage and Stun special abilities.special abilities. Rage works as above and the Stun will allow the Ogre SkullPlucker to stun enemy units in combat with the force of their blow forcing them to lose their combat round(s).

----

You will find that PVP matches are now more balanced for the following reasons:

1. Tiers will only allow armies with a max 3 level difference to match up. This means that in the worst case scenario, the max difference in stat bonuses can be +9, which is a value that is highly probable to be distributed among 3 different stats.

2. Gear Score limits will prevent low level units being equipped with high level Gear and therefore prevent cases where 3 low level units with Godlike items could be matched up unfairly with another army.

3. Tiers and Gear Score limits combined match armies together in a more balanced way, focusing more in tactics than who has the best gear. At this point, allow me to say that items will STILL play a significant role, but because of the limits in both levels (Tiers) and gear score, the gap in stats is much more controlled than what it is currently.

----

We are very excited to introduce the new units this week, along with all the above changes and then next week enable the 2nd layer of GW!

Last edited by RuneSlayer on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakota337

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:10 am

Couple quick questions about the new units that may have been answered in the past but i would like some clarification as well as some of the new members also.

1.  Do the mercs lvl through combat or do they level through upgrading the area they are recruited from?
2.  If a member of the guild of the controlling area recruits a merc and leaves the guild does he/she maintain possession of the recruited merc?
3.  There are 6 races and 6 merc units / are they by any chance the "special units" that can be recruited by each race?
4.  Can the mercs wear any kind of gear?
5. Will we be able to the Mercs in Coop / Solo / Guild War battles? all of them or which ones?

Thanks as always Dakota

Great job and very much looking forward to the next two weeks of enhancements.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:16 am

Dakota337 wrote:
1. Do the mercs lvl through combat or do they level through upgrading the area they are recruited from?
The Mercenary units level up through upgrading the areas they are recruited from. They do not gain any XP.

Dakota337 wrote:
2. If a member of the guild of the controlling area recruits a merc and leaves the guild does he/she maintain possession of the recruited merc?
Mercenary units are well...mercenary units. They do not stay forever with the player's army.

Dakota337 wrote:
3. There are 6 races and 6 merc units / are they by any chance the "special units" that can be recruited by each race?
Only the Cave Giant and the Troll will be used as Special units for each race. However, they will be treated differently, as they WILL be part of a player's army and will gain XP/levels normally.

Dakota337 wrote:
4. Can the mercs wear any kind of gear?
No they cannot.

We are are really very excited as well. Smile
Back to top Go down

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:22 am

Sounds really nice!
Can't wait!

bounce bounce bounce 
Very Happy

RuneSlayer wrote:
One question to this point:
Will it be possible to gain more than 99 CP's from Solo Hard & NM and Co-op??

Last edited by 9999 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kuba_

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:35 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

Only the Cave Giant and the Troll will be used as Special units for each race. However, they will be treated differently, as they WILL be part of a player's army and will gain XP/levels normally.
Is that means that first special units will be added too (for Orcs and DL)?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:08 pm

9999 wrote:
Will it be possible to gain more than 99 CP's from Solo Hard & NM and Co-op??
Not at this point.

kuba_ wrote:
Is that means that first special units will be added too (for Orcs and DL)?
No, special units will be added all together. We want to make it...a special day. Wink

Back to top Go down
Slawenm

Slawenm

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:03 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
We are working on the next update which should go live tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

4. Gear Score value shall be introduced, which is actually the AP of items. Units will be able to equip items with a total Gear Score value which will depend upon their level. No more level 2 units with fully equipped Godlike items. We have made it so there is a nice progression from level to level, so the player can equip more and more items and of higher rarity as his units level up. This will also help in a more balanced PVP experience combined with the Tiers. (More on that later on.)
So the gems I invested in, to buy Gold Chests to boost my chances of catching up to well established players will become unless to me for whatever period of time.
No more gem buying for me. maybe make your Gear score count for Pvp only which seems to be the focus of your balance right
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:26 am

Slawenm wrote:
So the gems I invested in, to buy Gold Chests to boost my chances of catching up to well established players will become unless to me for whatever period of time.
Low level armies with end game gear is something that we are trying to prevent here.

A veteran player is a player who has invested time in the game, has leveled up his units and has gained experience in battle in terms of tactics and strategy. If that player with level 10 units (not too high, as the level cap is 20), has to face an army with level 2 units fully equipped with Godlike items which provide tremendous stat bonuses, then the game becomes a Gear Vs Gear experience and not a tactical decision making game. I never said that gear is not important, but we are definitely trying to prevent extreme situations such as the one I described.

Players who have bought Gold Chests receive Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Godlike items, so there is no unfairness here. Also, the first Godlike item can be equipped at around level 6, which doesn't make it a distant goal.
Back to top Go down
Slawenm

Slawenm

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:39 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

Low level armies with end game gear is something that we are trying to prevent here.

A veteran player is a player who has invested time in the game, has leveled up his units and has gained experience in battle in terms of tactics and strategy. If that player with level 10 units (not too high, as the level cap is 20), has to face an army with level 2 units fully equipped with Godlike items which provide tremendous stat bonuses, then the game becomes a Gear Vs Gear experience and not a tactical decision making game. I never said that gear is not important, but we are definitely trying to prevent extreme situations such as the one I described.

Players who have bought Gold Chests receive Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Godlike items, so there is no unfairness here. Also, the first Godlike item can be equipped at around level 6, which doesn't make it a distant goal.

Its a huge change to be dropped onto the game with little announcement patching players out of some of their items.
Can or will a List be released which will show the req levels to equipt what rarity items before the change goes live?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:52 am

The items a unit can equip will depend on the GS of the item itself. Therefore, a level 5 unit could even equip a Godlike item, but nothing else.

Very good idea regarding the list...

I am posting the list in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Aella

Aella

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:04 am

All I got from this is two things, really.

1- PvE battles will be fought against more difficult opponents and new tactics will need to be implemented in order to handle those new opponents. Okay, this is fine. A challenge is okay.

2- The gear that I've paid money for in order to be effective in battle no longer has any value. All the gems that I spent on boost packs are now a waste.

Isn't the point of naming something "boost pack" supposed to advertise the concept that someone who just started can get a boost so that they have a chance of catching up to the people who are months ahead of them? I always oppose updates in any game that render useless that which people paid for.

You do realize that when people purchased gems to get gear for their units that they did so without the expectation that they would suddenly be unable to equip them, correct?

Are you willing to give all of those customers their gems back? (I am doubtful you would as that would just be really bad for your bottom line)

I get that PvP was broken and I stayed away from it because of that. But making PvE even harder and then punishing the new players is not going to make people who spent their hard earned money happy at all.
Back to top Go down
nathor

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:13 am

Quote :
yay... and please dont let us down again Sad

Quote :
really? i am not sure anyone has ever reached level 15 yet. i use the opportunity to say that the xp requiremend are HUGE and clearly too high even for the most addict of us... and with max lvl 20... oh oh, i can imagine. next eon we will have a player with such level.
also, i see that special abilities of existing units are still given til level 10, should it be new special abilities or new levels of the current special abilities for the existing units?

Quote :

3. Mercenary Units shall be introduced as part of enemy AI armies, so you can get a taste of what you will be able to recruit next week with the launch of GW 2.
good enough... hope the they give out lots of xp too. also, dont make the release of GW2 friday next week Sad

Quote :
it was only fair, most games restrict the items that can be used according to the level.

Quote :

7. AI Upgrade. Expect things to be a little more difficult. No more suicidal Cavalry units or the whole army moving forward leaving HI behind and then becoming easy prey for players' units. Wink
uff, i just managed to make NM solos easy and now everything will be hard again...

Quote :

The Giant Spider has the Web and Tower special ability. Giant Spider is a Merc Unit which spits web from afar, inflicting damage, but it also has a probability to web a unit and immobilize it for a time period. Although its main weapon is its web, it should not be considered an easy opponent in melee. The Tower special ability renders the Giant Spider immune to Flanking and Rearing effects.
cool

Quote :
The Spider Swarm has the Evasion special ability. A quite fast unit with good melee capability and with a special ability which gives a probability to the Spider Swarm to reroll a failed Melee check when defending, making it a quite difficult opponent to kill.
the special ability is like an extra armor or  something.

Quote :
he Cave Giant has the Tower, Crush and Confusion special abilities. He is therefore immune to Flanking and Rearing effects, due to its massive size. The Crush ability gives a probability to the Giant to inflict a number of automatic hits with very high Strength against an enemy unit (or UNITS!) while in melee. In high levels, it could even kill 12 troops with a single blow! Finally, Giants are not very famous for their intelligence, so sometimes when things around them become too hectic and they have to process too much information in a very short time, they might get confused and stay idle for a few seconds. The user will not be able to give any Move or Attack orders to the Giant while he is confused.
want to kill then now!!!!

Quote :
The Troll has the Tower, Regeneration and Acid Splash special abilities. Regeneration will regenerate HP for the Troll, while Acid Splash will inflict damage to the enemy when the Troll is damaged. Both special abilities work on a probability roll of course.
is it HI or LI?

Quote :
The Ogre Pitmaster has the Rage and Killer Instinct special abilities. Rage will increase the Strength of the unit and Killer Instinct will provide an automatic successful roll when the Ogre rolls Strength Vs Endurance, when it is attacking. As always, successful probability rolls are needed for the special abilities to be activated. This unit is one of my favorites...

The Ogre SkullPlucker has the Rage and Stun special abilities.special abilities. Rage works as above and the Stun will allow the Ogre SkullPlucker to stun enemy units in combat with the force of their blow forcing them to lose their combat round(s).
yay

Quote :
You will find that PVP matches are now more balanced for the following reasons:

1. Tiers will only allow armies with a max 3 level difference to match up. This means that in the worst case scenario, the max difference in stat bonuses can be +9, which is a value that is highly probable to be distributed among 3 different stats.

2. Gear Score limits will prevent low level units being equipped with high level Gear and therefore prevent cases where 3 low level units with Godlike items could be matched up unfairly with another army.

3. Tiers and Gear Score limits combined match armies together in a more balanced way, focusing more in tactics than who has the best gear. At this point, allow me to say that items will STILL play a significant role, but because of the limits in both levels (Tiers) and gear score, the gap in stats is much more controlled than what it is currently.
-will this make higher level players impossible to match with newbs(we cannot strip our level and tech levels), which is not that bad or unfair, but it will also make pvp battles harder to find for higher level players Sad.
- it will still be an hassle to arrange armies to meet the AP to match. i particularly hate this
-still an hassle to stripe and equip pvp items
-will still wait for ever if i put my full army in queue
-will keep avoiding pvp... needs more playability!!!!! Sad

missing: where is the areas defenses? i heard some rumors about towers built by guilds, will this happen?
Back to top Go down
Slawenm

Slawenm

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:18 am

Aella wrote:

2- The gear that I've paid money for in order to be effective in battle no longer has any value. All the gems that I spent on boost packs are now a waste.

Isn't the point of naming something "boost pack" supposed to advertise the concept that someone who just started can get a boost so that they have a chance of catching up to the people who are months ahead of them? I always oppose updates in any game that render useless that which people paid for.

You do realize that when people purchased gems to get gear for their units that they did so without the expectation that they would suddenly be unable to equip them, correct?

Are you willing to give all of those customers their gems back? (I am doubtful you would as that would just be really bad for your bottom line)

I get that PvP was broken and I stayed away from it because of that. But making PvE even harder and then punishing the new players is not going to make people who spent their hard earned money happy at all.
I agree with you Aella for once ?
Also quick question with level cap being 20 now, and people needing higher level units to use gear with higher stats will you be increasing the stat caps for units, I can reach some stat caps with my Gl items and level 6-7 units as it is.

Removing the ability to equip my items till higher level ( means I'll have higher researches / level units so their base stats will be greater means many items are going to have wasted stats on for me.) Items I have paid real money for may I also add.
Back to top Go down
Aella

Aella

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:23 am

Slawenm wrote:
Aella wrote:

I agree with you Aella for once ?
Also quick question with level cap being 20 now, and people needing higher level units to use gear with higher stats will you be increasing the stat caps for units, I can reach some stat caps with my Gl items and level 6-7 units as it is.

Removing the ability to equip my items till higher level ( means I'll have higher researches / level units so their base stats will be greater means many items are going to have wasted stats on for me.) Items I have paid real money for may I also add.
I don't understand how anyone who is the typical mid level player like I am will be able to even get CLOSE to reaching the AP limit on my level 14 barrack now. I run 9 units and I am within 10 of max AP. But that is with 80% epics and a few GLs.

This will make it so I'd have to have a 15 unit army to max out, if not more. So why did I invest in a level 14 barrack?

I also looked at the chart. A newbie will come in and buy a boost pack, get an epic weapon that has 30 AP and then realize he or she cannot equip it. That is not good business at all.

I for one am not spending another penny on this game until I am allowed to equip the gear I have purchased.

Edit: And I am glad this announcement came out when it did. I was going to buy more gems on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:26 am

There is a lot of exaggerating going on about the limits on gear per lvl and so on. Rune already posted a full list of gear score per lvl in the announcements. Talking of pve - godlike items are mostly too expensive to use - so i will limit following on epis. I personally have epics between 11 and 28 ap, non perfect but good ones will probably be around 20-23. Equipping a unit fully with epics will cost 80-92 ap, a unit can use that at lvl 8 already.

From pve perspective you get more rewards using more units - to fully equip units even with commons/uncommons and use many units one needs quite significant lvl of barracks (and even more if you want heroes in them, talking of barracks lvl 17+ here). Unless one wants to run only 6 units insead of 9-10 all one can afford is maybe 2 rare items per unit, or epic+uncommon.
Getting to that barracks lvl with units below lvl 7-8 is almost impossible.

End of story: the limits, in pve, only have significance for very low unit lvls - where leveling up is fast anyways. I dont see any gs issues here. Statements like "my gems are lost" are uncaled for and inaccurate at best. Even many top tier players like dakota or kuba use mostly rares in pve and barely epics/gl due to ap limits - trying to maximise nr. of units/heroes in battle.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:32 am

Aella wrote:
You may have noticed that the boost pack is divided into 2 options:

1) Free XP for the unit, a random fragment and 1 guaranteed item out of 4 presented

2) Free XP

As mentioned above, a boost is actually given to the unit in the form of XP and gear, for the players who want to rush through XP and perhaps gain a level or two easier than going the normal way. It is not intended to be used so a player can "catch up" with veteran players, though it can be used that way, since increasing the level of his units will mean that he will be able to play alongside or against users who have been playing BC more than he did. However, this is not the point.

The point is that any items purchased through Gems have not been rendered useless, as they can be used normally. They haven't lost their value or their effectiveness. If for example a user could equip 3 Godlike items, before the changes, and now it can equip 2 Godlike items, due to the unit's level, that doesn't mean that the 3rd Godlike item is useless and it has definitely not lost its effectiveness. It only means that the unit will have to gain more levels so as to equip another Godlike item. Finally, as the number of items does not depend on the level of units but rather the Gear Score of an item, then that means that depending on the GS of the items equipped, a unit could have all its slots covered by items.

Also, do not forget that the new changes apply to everyone, so there exists no unfairness.

Aella wrote:
As I mentioned above, it is not a matter of not being able to equip a unit, but rather a matter of what to equip it with. We do not render those items useless. We simply introduce a more progressive gameplay, which we believe will balance several areas out.

Aella wrote:
I personally do not believe that there is any punishment involved here.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:33 am

Tibr wrote:
There is a lot of exaggerating going on about the limits on gear per lvl and so on. Rune already posted a full list of gear score per lvl in the announcements. Talking of pve - godlike items are mostly too expensive to use - so i will limit following on epis. I personally have epics between 11 and 28 ap, non perfect but good ones will probably be around 20-23. Equipping a unit fully with epics will cost 80-92 ap, a unit can use that at lvl 8 already.

From pve perspective you get more rewards using more units - to fully equip units even with commons/uncommons and use many units one needs quite significant lvl of barracks (and even more if you want heroes in them, talking of barracks lvl 17+ here). Unless one wants to run only 6 units insead of 9-10 all one can afford is maybe 2 rare items per unit, or epic+uncommon.

End of story: the limits, in pve, only have significance for very low unit lvls - where leveling up is fast anyways. I dont see any gs issues here. Statements like "my gems are lost" are uncaled for and inaccurate at best. Even many top tier players like dakota or kuba use mostly rares in pve and barely epics/gl due to ap limits - trying to maximise nr. of units/heroes in battle.
Spot on Tibr, spot on.
Back to top Go down
Aella

Aella

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:36 am

Tibr wrote:

As it stands, if I were to remove all of my epic and godlike gear, which I would have to do, I would be destroyed in a nightmare, which I worked really hard to be able to have the ability to play. Nightmares are winnable for me right now, but not a cakewalk like hard. I have to actually try and make adjustments.

I would not stand a chance without that gear. And I am also not exaggerating.

A brand new player could purchase a boost pack and get a 30 AP weapon which would not be equippable. That will immediately make that person feel ripped off. Hell, I feel ripped off right now, and you have no right to tell me that I can't feel how I do.

We all work for our money and even though this is "virtual" property, when we pay for a feature, we expect to be able to use it.

What is next? Will my auto collect suddenly no longer work because that gives me an "unfair advantage"?

When people pay money for a game, they are admittedly paying for an advantage. Once you give them that advantage, you can't just remove it.

But you can try to shrug off the validity of what I'm saying all you would like. I will vote with my wallet.
Back to top Go down
kuba_

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:39 am

I belive its a good system. 30ap it means 4 lvl. It is very easy to get it during day or two.
Too much epics and godlike eqipment is too costly to repair even for most advanced players so it isnt very good for beginners.

I am glad with new PVP system, however i am worried that it would be very difficult to find opponent for me.

And about Score limits i do not know why there is huge limit on later lvls. Units with lvl 13 or 14 can wear the most powerfull godlike items in game and max all stats so it will not be a reason to wear even better items if they will apper with patch.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:42 am

nathor wrote:
really? i am not sure anyone has ever reached level 15 yet. i use the opportunity to say that the xp requiremend are HUGE and clearly too high even for the most addict of us... and with max lvl 20... oh oh, i can imagine. next eon we will have a player with such level.
also, i see that special abilities of existing units are still given til level 10, should it be new special abilities or new levels of the current special abilities for the existing units?
There are already players who have units close to level 15.

nathor wrote:
-will this make higher level players impossible to match with newbs(we cannot strip our level and tech levels), which is not that bad or unfair, but it will also make pvp battles harder to find for higher level players Sad.
- it will still be an hassle to arrange armies to meet the AP to match. i particularly hate this
-still an hassle to stripe and equip pvp items
-will still wait for ever if i put my full army in queue
-will keep avoiding pvp... needs more playability!!!!! Sad
PVP will only be possible between armies of the same Tier. That means that a player with level 10 units will never be able to play against a player with level 2 units. I do not understand the frustration here. What is the point of a veteran player playing against a new user? However, it is still possible to play with lower Tiers. All you need to do is stick to the level range of a Tier and you will be fine.

With fewer Tiers, why will it be a hassle to meet the AP to match?

nathor wrote:
missing: where is the areas defenses? i heard some rumors about towers built by guilds, will this happen?
That is true.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:47 am

kuba_ wrote:
And about Score limits i do not know why there is huge limit on later lvls. Units with lvl 13 or 14 can wear the most powerfull godlike items in game and max all stats so it will not be a reason to wear even better items if they will apper with patch.
That is not very correct kuba_. At level 14, the GS cap is 257, which means that a unit can equip mmmmmaybe 4 Godlike items of average quality. If you consider the fact that the avg GS for a Godlike item is 67, then you can barely squeeze in 4 Godlike items with good stats. If you just want to add 4 Godlike items with low stats, then sure it is possible.
Back to top Go down
Slawenm

Slawenm

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:49 am

I run x4 100% gl units in PvE this gives me the highest Cps per battle and also good exp the cost of repairs can barely be maintained but I wont be using Gls like this once I get my units levels up.

If I run my max barracks unit number atm with badly geared troops I don't make as many cps,t he battles last a lot longer and my healing time is greatly increased which decreases my exp gain too.

Games are funded by the people who pay for them when I enjoy a game I invest to help devs make improvements. nothing hurts more than a blow to the wallet for game makers.
Back to top Go down
Aella

Aella

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:00 am

Slawenm wrote:
Games are funded by the people who pay for them when I enjoy a game I invest to help devs make improvements. nothing hurts more than a blow to the wallet for game makers.
And developers who don't consider what the people who are paying feel about what they do end up losing their bread and butter.
Back to top Go down
kuba_

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:04 am

I belive devs listen to community and did some changes in game due to community messages. So i do not see reason why you angry at them.
Altough i am not so sure about all new changes but i like most of them and trust devs that those changes can make game even better.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:12 am

Wow I didn't expect so many new players to not like this. A few months ago the devs had talked about implementing this. I don't think that one person complained about it at the time. Either way I don't think I will care that much about the gear part. I'm worried about the pvp part. So I agree with Kuba and Nathor it will become difficult to find a pvp. Waiting in queue no longer seems to be an option. If there were a much larger number of players and a good amount of them wanted to pvp then this would work. But not a lot of people pvp and that is a problem. I want to wait and see how the tiers turn out though. And for the noob facing a veteran every single noob could have beat me if they had reared my LI. Either they flank my LI which doesn't make him flee considering yes he is more powerful than their troops but if they rear it will usually flee. Or they flank/rear my LIA which results in my LIA dying but by then my two LI wins and is attacking the rest of their troops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Update   Next Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Update
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next