Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surrender button.

Go down 
+4
Boboknack
Oingoboingo
Johntheright
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Johntheright

Surrender button. Empty
PostSubject: Surrender button.   Surrender button. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:36 am

I'd like to have a "surrender button" with which a lost fight can be instantly ended and the XP of the surviving units can be saved. Now, the few near-dead units have to get to the edge of the screen and wait for enemy melee units (if archers don't kill them in the mean time) so they can attack them in order to retreat, often getting killed as soon as the enemy touches them.
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

Surrender button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrender button.   Surrender button. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:07 am

Johntheright wrote:
I'd like to have a "surrender button" with which a lost fight can be instantly ended and the XP of the surviving units can be saved. Now, the few near-dead units have to get to the edge of the screen and wait for enemy melee units (if archers don't kill them in the mean time) so they can attack them in order to retreat, often getting killed as soon as the enemy touches them.

Just so long that this is only available in PVE/COOP and NOT PVP, as to prevent cheating/frag farming.
Back to top Go down

Surrender button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrender button.   Surrender button. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:02 am

Oingoboingo wrote:

Just so long that this is only available in PVE/COOP and NOT PVP, as to prevent cheating/frag farming.  

With this limitation it would be a nice feature.
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

Surrender button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrender button.   Surrender button. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:27 am

Oingoboingo wrote:

Was meant for pve-purpose, yes. Thanks for the reaction !
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

Surrender button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrender button.   Surrender button. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:19 pm

Lets say I make an alt account as a lightie and lose 10 battles in a row!?  lol! 
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

Surrender button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrender button.   Surrender button. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:00 pm

I don't think experience should be retained for the units. Alternatively if the button locked all your units into an unrecoverable flee (waving flag) and they still had to make it off the field, that would make sense to me. Wouldn't save as much time though... *headscratch*
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

Surrender button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrender button.   Surrender button. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:50 am

Why you should gain something by a full surrender?
no experience should be taken

But u spare time, the only thing u should gain from this. Otherwise you should be rewarded being a coward, this is unfair.
So, i agree with the option to surrender in pve, but without gaining gold and experience, It should be the ultimate option, not something useful except for the time wasted in a already lost battle.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

Surrender button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrender button.   Surrender button. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:17 am

Why not just refresh the page if you're about to lose? Saving time and a bit of health. :p And yeah why would someone retain experience without having to put in the effort to flee or something?
Back to top Go down
ferarith

Surrender button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrender button.   Surrender button. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:29 am

I'd like to see the option to have a unit run for the edge of the map, for example if i have 3 almost dead units and 1 badly hurt unit i think the option to have 3 units run off the map and sacrifice the 1 unit to slow the pursuit so they survive would be nice. currently they all die since they usually recover their moral before they make it off the map and then insta-die when engaged or get shoot by archers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surrender button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrender button.   Surrender button. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surrender button.
Page 1 of 1