Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A select all troops button

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

A select all troops button Empty
PostSubject: A select all troops button   A select all troops button I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:19 pm

I would like to see a select all troops button implemented. I like how you can use the number keys as a shortcut for your units but when you get to ten units it's a lot of clicking. I'm not sure how easy it is to implement a select all troops button or a fast forward for coop but both seem relatively easy and simple. But at the same time they could be very complex like I said I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Wave_Rida

Wave_Rida

PostSubject: Re: A select all troops button   A select all troops button I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:27 pm

it would be even "more" awesome to be able to add several tactical buttons, you can assign yourself! Lets say you place your archers always under keys 5&6, while LI under 1-4. being able to assign a key for group 1 (1-4) and one for group 2 ( 5&6), would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: A select all troops button   A select all troops button I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Wave_Rida wrote:
it would be even "more" awesome to be able to add several tactical buttons, you can assign yourself! Lets say you place your archers always under keys 5&6, while LI under 1-4. being able to assign a key for group 1 (1-4) and one for group 2 ( 5&6), would be awesome.

It's funny that you say that because I was thinking of asking for an all LI button as well. Wasn't sure if it would be completely liked by the devs though. I'm not a pro at hotkeys and shortcuts but I would also like something like that. A certain number key for a certain number of units sounds great.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: A select all troops button   A select all troops button I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:14 pm

Yeah we should be able to group certain units together and assign hotkeys to them for the fight with the contr. key. Only concern I have is, that this will make balling up for those who do this god awful thing even easier.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: A select all troops button   A select all troops button I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Claudandus wrote:
Yeah we should be able to group certain units together and assign hotkeys to them for the fight with the contr. key. Only concern I have is, that this will make balling up for those who do this god awful thing even easier.

Well I imagine it's already pretty easy to ball up with or without hotkeys but I think this would be a great addition to the game. Makes flanking easier. I would agree with you that pushing shift while pushing that certain number key makes it easiest by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A select all troops button   A select all troops button I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A select all troops button
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: